Star Wars The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mah, you ARE completely STUPID. I said he shoots electricity. Sith lords shoot electricity. I said he HAD FORCE POWERS EINSTEIN. Nothing more than that. You are on ignore.....

Calling names over Star Wars movie?

Awesome. Just awesome.

I get it.
It sucks.
It will always suck.

No chance of you learning new things to help you understand better. I did it. I thought maybe you would.
No biggie.

May the force be with you!

It is said...no one hates a Star Wars movie more than a Star Wars fan. = funnnnneeeee!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yes. I stand corrected. He would bend rules. Not break them necessarily. He like rule of one best ;-)

Ep 1 - Sidious and Maul (I thought Maul was closer in the timeline to Dooku, but he wasn’t)sidious never really considered Maul an apprentice though... he’s know as a Sith assassin-type.

Ep 2 - Sidious and Dooku (all along he is getting Anakin ready to be his apprentice, so there is overlap there)

Ep 3 - Sidious AND DOOKU and Vader (sidious and Dooku, then Dooku realizes there never any plans for him and sidious)

Ep 4 - Sidious and Vader

Ep 5 - Sidious and Vader

Ep 6 - Sidious and Vader (again sidious is planning to get rid of Vader for Luke (Dooku dejavu)

Palpatine never would let an apprentice get to the point of overthrowing him. Throughout the prequels he considered himself rule of one. The TWO or THREE were always pawns.

Even in OT with Vader. Vader was underling to Palp and that was ALWAYS going to be that way. Palp has Vader’s kryptonite.
Funny that Luke refers to him as Darth Sidious even though he was only known as Emperor Palpantine

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Funny that Luke refers to him as Darth Sidious even though he was only known as Emperor Palpantine

Great question, that was weird, how does he find out? Does he know that Emperor Palpatine abs Darth Sidious are one and the same? From books? Or?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Great question, that was weird, how does he find out? Does he know that Emperor Palpatine abs Darth Sidious are one and the same? From books? Or?

It is a reasonable assumption that the death ghosts of Yoda, Ben or Annakin have given Luke more information since the ending of ROTJ. Yoda addresses Palpatine as Sidious in the last of the prequels.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It is a reasonable assumption that the death ghosts of Yoda, Ben or Annakin have given Luke more information since the ending of ROTJ. Yoda addresses Palpatine as Sidious in the last of the prequels.
those sneaky Death Ghosts

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I thought it would have been better for Leia to go down with the ship instead of Laura "Neck'' Dern

Luke and Leia going out like the OGs they were

Seeing Poe get stunned was pretty funny though

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I thought it would have been better for Leia to go down with the ship instead of Laura "Neck'' Dern

I thought so too.

It maybe would have seemed like they had to do it.

They may have a good idea going forward.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Yea, even without her dying, I would have thought that was a good ending for her character. To be honest, I wanted it to by Kylo Ren in that once scene, but I get why they didn't go in that direction.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Oh, I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are = “everything you just said is completely wrong”

Hint: Snoke was with Palpatine in one of the prequels. Lol

Is Snoke supposed to be Darth Plagueis? If that's what you think, Plagueis was a Muun, Snoke's species hasn't been revealed, but I don't think he's a Muun. Could be retconned, and would explain the scars, but I'm not sure.

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
Is Snoke supposed to be Darth Plagueis? If that's what you think, Plagueis was a Muun, Snoke's species hasn't been revealed, but I don't think he's a Muun. Could be retconned, and would explain the scars, but I'm not sure.
No he’s saying Snoke is Darth Maul.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, that'd be odd.

Spoilers for season 3 of "Star Wars Rebels" (canon) below:

Although he survived A Phantom Menace, he was killed by Obi Wan on Tatooine at some point in the years after Revenge of the Sith. Maul (with mechanical legs) hunted Obi Wan until he tracked him to Tatooine. He set a trap, but Obi wan killed him and then buried him. So it's not Maul.

Last edited:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Nope. Not the interwebs famous plagueis theory. :)

Nope. Absolutely not. I would stop watching Star Wars if they did lol

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Go farther!... or is it go further? :)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went to see the film again tonight, and my appreciation for it, and for the choices made has been raised considerably.

I'd recommend that any fan who feels conflicted take another look as well.