Start Rico / trade Gallup

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Rico has a little more pop. Use pollard still. Let him get more catches and jet sweeps and get him in motion too.

Gallup just isn’t clicking with Dak and ceedee and cooks need to get going . Tolbert and brooks have shown some flashes.

Expected compensation for Gallup? Idk liek a backup corner from Carolina or a starting linebacker from like chicago

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I still don't get the hate on Gallup. They were forcing it to him for a reason: to open up the rest of the offense.

And it worked. When you force it, there will be incompletions. Yes, he dropped a TD pass. But targeting Gallup early and often made the defense have to account for him, which left the other players open.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Cowboys need to bring in Leonard Fournette for a workout. They need a real power back and Fournette is great at blitz pickups. He's the closest thing to filling the Zeke roll that's available right now.

Read this morning he was headed to the bills for a talk.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Yes! Gallup for three firsts and a third!

Never mind that he's shown that the best move for him post ACL is retirement.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Is it just me or did I really see multiple Gallup throws where he was covered and other guys were open, yet the ball went to Gallup?

Note to Prescott or McCarthy, whomever is trying this: Gallup isn't your 1 on 1 short slant/hot read guy. He can't plant and accelerate to get separation. So many of the problem throws over the past few weeks have been that specific throw.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees improvement with Gallup since week 1? I get it he can still be better, but unless you have someone better I see no reason to get rid of the guy. He's actually 2nd on the team in receiving yards. The pass game in general seems to be struggling right now. Overall you could point at any receiver/TE, the one exception being Lamb but hes still been off and on this year, and say they have underperformed. I think your only chance right now unless the Cowboys want to make a major splash and bring in a big name that becomes available is to stay on course and try to get better week after week. It oddly feels like the Cowboys are still learning how to utilize their skill players on offense.

Jarntt

Reaction score
There always has to be a target for many on this board. Such miserable fans. Was it Gallup's fault he was missed down the seam for an easy TD? Or that he didn't make an insane catch on another similar play where he was completed blanketed and was also interfered with? Or that 2 of those targets were slants that never should have been thrown? One hit him in the hands and he flat out dropped it that I recall. Last week I read Cooks being trashed on here by some. At least that stopped I guess