Twitter: Statement from Vegas Police regarding Zeke's incident

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
lol... I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. I had scud missile alarms waking us up in the middle of the night... IM pretty sure I dealt with **** that nobody in the streets has dealt with. That being said, im not "Fighting," with anyone. If you want to call me a nerd, go ahead. What I wont be is someone like the Giants fan that is now a vegetable because he was beat the hell out of after a game. Im no tough guy, but if you think Im throwing down... nah. Fights are not fair... ever. You think our military wants our fights to be fair? Watch the you tube videos of the tough guys... they are talking smack, and as soon as some MMA dude gets him on the ground and starts kicking his butt... his buddies are like... ah, stand him up, stand him up...lol.
A nerdy Marine? I can see a ton of women thinking that's hot as Hades.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Verbal assault / Physical assault is what "the law", the penal code, says it is.

You could poke your index finger into someone just below the neckline, in the upper chest, and that could be considered an assault.

To say it again, Zeke was reacting (poorly) to some wise crack that the on site security made to Zeke. What did the security guard make a comment about?? I don't know. Maybe he made a crack about Zeke's date???

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Dude got a tattoo of himself.... that is just weird

0422-ezekiel-elliot-leg-tatoo-insta-3.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
KSK... trust me, the threat has to be perceived as real and would have to pass the reasonable person standard. You were CHARGED??? were you convicted?
I was given a criminal trespass warning, and the cops who observed the video agreed that it was assault.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I was given a criminal trespass warning, and the cops who observed the video agreed that it was assault.
Fortunately for all of us, what the COPS think really doesnt mean much. It is lawyers that look at circumstances and facts and then decide how they pertain to a specific law. So Im assuming you were never even charged and never went to court? Criminal trespass warning?? A verbal warning? Cops do and say stuf all the time that is absolute BS. They do this because they know the vast majority of the public has no clue what the laws are and what cops can and can not do. All I can say is basically if cops are questioning you about anything besides you being a witness to something... just stay quiet and dont speak.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Remember, there is a reason the guy did not press charges

Women get raped every day and don't press charges. What's your point, exactly? If the police find evidence that Zeke assaulted the guy, he doesn't have to press charges, they can still hold him accountable for his actions.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No it’s attention worthy because he’s a NFL player. The persecution angle that he’s a Cowboy is hilarious.

He’s a NFL player with a history of off the field issues and bad judgment who has been under the league office’s microscope doing something incredibly stupid.

In that video he was:

-Drunk out of his mind at a public place
-Pushed his GF that clearly wanted nothing to do with him
-got in the face of a security guard and pushed him to the ground

This clown clearly doesn't get it. I hope he gets suspended another 4 games. Time for Dak to take the reigns. Let the FO see how stupid it would be to pay this clown 15 million a year.

Here's 1 guy hoping that Pollard goes nuts and they never look back.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
to say the security guy was a victim of misdemeanor battery is wrong. He could be detained for suspicion of that, or arrested for that... but unless someone is convicted in court, no such victim exists.

The NFL can punish for what it deems bad behavior. A criminal conviction is not required. Every drug related suspension proves that, but there are examples not related to drugs as well. And it's not just the NFL. No employer is restricted to only taking action with an employee who is convicted of a crime.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
look around at other players booted from their teams last year cause of their off the field behavior. zeke isn't at that point but this "just picking on cowboys" is stupid and allowing yourself to be blind to the rest of the league.

I agree Ice. I mean, everybody wants to be a Cowboy because if you are a star, it means you get paid. I mean, look at what's happening around Dak right now. He's not a top 5 QB but he might get paid like one because he has done pretty well in Dallas and that means something, regardless of if people believe that or not. In the case of Zeke, he could be taking advantage of that same thing but it cuts both ways right? That spot light shines bright and it can either make you or break you. The League likes the positive, it hates the negative and that's just the truth. A guy like Dak will always get the benefit if he keeps his image clean and a guy like Zeke will likely always get the hammer because he represents an image the NFL does not embrace. You can call it fair or unfair or whatever you want but the truth of it is that everybody understands this, league and players and it is what it is. You don't have to embrace either life style but each brings something and if you decide to walk the path, regardless of which you chose, you understand what each brings.

Just how I see it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Fortunately for all of us, what the COPS think really doesnt mean much. It is lawyers that look at circumstances and facts and then decide how they pertain to a specific law. So Im assuming you were never even charged and never went to court? Criminal trespass warning?? A verbal warning? Cops do and say stuf all the time that is absolute BS. They do this because they know the vast majority of the public has no clue what the laws are and what cops can and can not do. All I can say is basically if cops are questioning you about anything besides you being a witness to something... just stay quiet and dont speak.
Paper warning.

Basically, the whole thing was stupid, and even though I generally stand on principle, I simply walked away and did not frequent that business any more.

I do know all about the cops pulling these type of shenanigans. If I had to guess, I'd say that they were friends of the manager, or something of the sort. And that is what I did, I remained silent, took the irrelevant paper warning, and just left quietly.

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree Ice. I mean, everybody wants to be a Cowboy because if you are a star, it means you get paid. I mean, look at what's happening around Dak right now. He's not a top 5 QB but he might get paid like one because he has done pretty well in Dallas and that means something, regardless of if people believe that or not. In the case of Zeke, he could be taking advantage of that same thing but it cuts both ways right? That spot light shines bright and it can either make you or break you. The League likes the positive, it hates the negative and that's just the truth. A guy like Dak will always get the benefit if he keeps his image clean and a guy like Zeke will likely always get the hammer because he represents an image the NFL does not embrace. You can call it fair or unfair or whatever you want but the truth of it is that everybody understands this, league and players and it is what it is. You don't have to embrace either life style but each brings something and if you decide to walk the path, regardless of which you chose, you understand what each brings.

Just how I see it.
People today generally have this idea that they should be allowed to act any way they like and it should not be held against them in any way whatsoever. Kapernick just learned that it isn't true. Mostly people feel this way as teenagers, and maybe into their early 20's, but then learn that it doesn't work that way. However, it appears today that people are not learning this as they should. Strange direction our society is going in.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Women get raped every day and don't press charges. What's your point, exactly? If the police find evidence that Zeke assaulted the guy, he doesn't have to press charges, they can still hold him accountable for his actions.

and the fuzz decided not to do anything, so what is your point

baltcowboy

Reaction score
In that video he was:

-Drunk out of his mind at a public place
-Pushed his GF that clearly wanted nothing to do with him
-got in the face of a security guard and pushed him to the ground

This clown clearly doesn't get it. I hope he gets suspended another 4 games. Time for Dak to take the reigns. Let the FO see how stupid it would be to pay this clown 15 million a year.

Here's 1 guy hoping that Pollard goes nuts and they never look back.
Were did you see in the video that he pushed his girlfriend? Zeke is an idiot and all but let's not exaggerate the incident.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Were did you see in the video that he pushed his girlfriend? Zeke is an idiot and all but let's not exaggerate the incident.

It was a mild push, but hes clearly trying to get her attention because she wants nothing to do with him and he pushes her. Watch it again. She walks away from him after that. Maybe its more of a grab.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

Just how I see it.
yep. not a dak fan but he's not out there doing stupid things to hinder his own payday. i hope i'm one day wrong about him but that's another story. he's played his hand well and is about to cash in.

zeke is just making stupid decisions that in the end could well cost him many millions of $$$ due to his emotional public outbursts.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
and the fuzz decided not to do anything, so what is your point

They still cuffed him. He still pushed a guy after a public, verbal altercation with a woman at 3am. You don't resign a guy that can't show better restraint and judgement continuously than this guy. It doesn't matter that the guy didn't press charges. What matters is he once again put himself in an situation he should KNOW to avoid.