Stats Dak vs Wentz

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you're mistaken .... Go check stats, Wentz spread the ball more and threw more deep balls. Where some of these miss conceptions come from is a wonder.

That’s all fine. The point was, the eagles played better with Foles last season.

Either way, my argument has never been Wentz isn’t a good QB with a lot of potential. It’s been against people who are completely unrealistic about the Cowboys starting QB.

Dak generally has better long ball stats than Wentz:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak generally has better long ball stats than Wentz:

Are those stats accounting for how far the pass travels vs race. Because Dak has had some big plays from Zeke and Amari that were thrown short.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are those stats accounting for how far the pass travels vs race. Because Dak has had some big plays from Zeke and Amari that were thrown short.
Air Yards is the vertical yards on a pass attempt at the moment the ball is caught in relation to the line of scrimmage.

If it says 16+ yards, then it means the receiver was 16 or more yards from the line of scrimmage.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Air Yards is the vertical yards on a pass attempt at the moment the ball is caught in relation to the line of scrimmage.

If it says 16+ yards, then it means the receiver was 16 or more yards from the line of scrimmage.
My bad I zoomed in on the chart and didnt see the words air yards.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I mean. This isn’t true. But you’re entitled to your opinion.

I do think pointing every kid in the direction of college isn’t necessarily a good thing. Better availability of trade schools for kids to develop skills for plumbing, being an electrician, construction, etc. would be a great thing. You can have a great career in those fields.

I also think that higher standards in college would be good. It’s too easy for students to pass nowadays.

All that being said. College itself isn’t responsible for dumbing anyone down. It’s just like anything else. The more effort somebody puts into it, the more knowledge and skills they will get out of it.

But it’s not responsible for “dumbing” anyone down.

Far too often people go to college to party, not learn anything constructive. They take ridiculous courses that do nothing to prepare you for getting good paying jobs in the future like "What If Harry Potter Is Real?” “God, Sex, Chocolate: Desire and the Spiritual Path” “GaGa for Gaga: Sex, Gender, and Identity” “Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame” “Philosophy And Star Trek” "Invented Languages: Klingon and Beyond" “The Science Of Superheroes”.

If they aren't teaching ridiculous courses they're trying to turn children into political weapons before they have the life experience in most cases to repel toxic professors. Instead if learning how to be a lawyer, dentist, or Dr. there's far too many self-loathing children apologizing for their skin color, or religion. It's utterly ridiculous.

Sure there are colleges that are good, but unfortunately it's becoming fewer and fewer. The vast majority of people are better off going to a trade school, learning a legitimate skill, and focus on that opposed to throwing your money out the window taking stupid courses that won't help you build a career or get a job.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Far too often people go to college to party, not learn anything constructive. They take ridiculous courses that do nothing to prepare you for getting good paying jobs in the future like "What If Harry Potter Is Real?” “God, Sex, Chocolate: Desire and the Spiritual Path” “GaGa for Gaga: Sex, Gender, and Identity” “Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame” “Philosophy And Star Trek” "Invented Languages: Klingon and Beyond" “The Science Of Superheroes”.

If they aren't teaching ridiculous courses they're trying to turn children into political weapons before they have the life experience in most cases to repel toxic professors. Instead if learning how to be a lawyer, dentist, or Dr. there's far too many self-loathing children apologizing for their skin color, or religion. It's utterly ridiculous.

Sure there are colleges that are good, but unfortunately it's becoming fewer and fewer. The vast majority of people are better off going to a trade school, learning a legitimate skill, and focus on that opposed to throwing your money out the window taking stupid courses that won't help you build a career or get a job.

:facepalm: