Stats Dak vs Wentz

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
On the cowboys-centric message board, yes i did.

You above anyone should know the parameters of spending significant time on the enemy’s board. When in Rome.
I can agree with that...........it was ALOT worse there when I first joined....especially in R&R........the first couple of times I went in there I left with the deer in the headlights look wondering "what just happened?".

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, that wasn’t on accident. He knows his audience; accuracy is optional.
I see you projected Wentz’ interceptions but not his TDS. Is there a particular reason why?

The difference in number of games played is equalized by looking at Passing TDs per Attempt which is in the original post.

Passing TD/Att
Wentz 4.8
Dak 4.5 (4.9 in playoffs)

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The difference in number of games played is equalized by looking at Passing TDs per Attempt which is in the original post.

Passing TD/Att
Wentz 4.8
Dak 4.5 (4.9 in playoffs)

And where did you get the QBR numbers?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It’s an insecurity. Why bother making these threads if you think Dak is clearly better? Where are the Zeke vs Jordan Howard threads?

The irony is you won’t find a single Dak thread on the eagles board. Or th Nobody has him as a top 10 qb but you guys.

He had an outstanding 70% completion percentage this last year DESPITE improving his yards per attempt over his 2017 mvp attempt. I think he was better last year

It just further illustrates the irony that Dak really isn’t the problem. Rather, it’s his sincerely stupid and incessant fan base that constantly put together these propaganda threads, lol.

It’s no different than some person telling you they really love Trader Joe’s $2 Buck Chuck.

You laugh to yourself “well, I definitely know there’s better wine out there, but to each their own.”

Unfortunately, the $2 Buck Chuck lover doesn’t just leave it at that. Instead, they incessantly tell you over and over the superiority of the cheap arse swill, twisting and contriving statistics until the numbers scream “UNCLE!” trying to convince its the greatest wine money can buy.

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
It just further illustrates the irony that Dak really isn’t the problem. Rather, it’s his sincerely stupid and incessant fan base that constantly put together these propaganda threads, lol.

Cal Poly calls easily obtained statistics from games we have all seen "propaganda". While talking about irony and stupidity.

The finest education Central California can provide, folks.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Dak-meme.jpg

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
What's shocking to me is the stats Wentz was able to put up without any training camp, and so many fewer games than Prescott.. I wish he was our quarterback and us not getting him will haunt us for the next 10 years.

Having said that I like Prescott. I wanted to draft him, glad we did, and think he's the perfect system's quarterback for what we run. He's not asked win games he simply asked to distribute the ball, protect the ball, and handoff the ball.

There are quarterbacks that won super Bowls that play like Prescott.. I'm not so sure if we open the offense up and put pressure on Prescott what will happen. I don't know how he would fare in an Eagles offense where the quarterback is everything, or the Rams offense that's quarterback dominant. Prescott is not competition for Wentz it's Goff.
Sorry but if Carson gets another season ending injury, we will be glad we have Dak. I believe they are both really good qb's each with his own style of play. jmho Carson has got to slide more often if he wants to continue to play. It will be the key to his longevity.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cal Poly calls easily obtained statistics from games we have all seen "propaganda". While talking about irony and stupidity.

The finest education Central California can provide, folks.

Just to keep tabs, you’re the same guy that:

1. Still thinks 55 is 150% of 37
  2. Tried to feign some sort of meaningful association with Caltech based on nothing more than having “walked the campus” and
  3. Tried to garner sympathy points by falsely claiming someone didn’t recognize his service as a vet, which on a scale of pathetic tactics only stolen valor guys can beat
You’re “winning” luuulz.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I really like this stat:

Playoff Games Played
Wentz 0 of 5
Dak 3 of 3

By this meaningless stat, does that mean Cooper Rush and Mike White are both 1 of 1?