News: Staubach and Aikman back Dak

Kingofholland

Reaction score
No former Dallas Cowboys QB would say anything different just out of loyalty to the team.
I wouldn't read too much into it.
It's what they would say off the record that matters.

I think Aikman would be pretty blunt and honest based on past criticism of the Cowboys.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What does Gary Hogeboom think? Inquiring minds want to know.

Look youre picking on Hogeboom just because he got confused every time our punter took the field with the first team offense.....too many concusions maybe. Danny had to keep shewing him back to the sideline.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ask them if they backed Dak starting over Romo?

I think you have a correct sentence in there somewhere, let me re-arrange it.

"asked if Romo's back was the reason Dak started...they all said yes." see man we do see eye to eye.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are simply too many guys making too much of the CAP on the Cowboys. There is no way to keep Dak if he is going to demand $37.5 million a year or more. He's got to give the team a more reasonable salary request to enable a quality team to be built /kept around him. Please don't tell me all the pieces are in place... that is simply not true. The offensive line needs two new reliable OT's. The defense is still not good, even if they are improving a little each week. This is pure arithmetic, nothing against Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think you have a correct sentence in there somewhere, let me re-arrange it.

"asked if Romo's back was the reason Dak started...they all said yes." see man we do see eye to eye.

I’m pretty sure Aikman “disagreed” with Jimmy Johnson when he decided to start him in the play-offs over Steve Beurlein, despite the run the Cowboys went on, and that Aikman didn’t think he could play, despite getting like twenty concussions in his career, and testing the free agent market after he left Dallas...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Good they can team up and pay his salary....................

If they were the GM's they would...I'm pretty sure thats what they are saying.....which makes me worried for some of the people on this forum as per your objection to it, you must be on the hook for a portion of paying for it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Troy says how he likes Dak's one win this year and the rest was on everybody else? I didn't get to read the troll link.