Staubach: There’s accuracy issues but Dak’s gonna continue to be a great quarterback **merged**

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're also talking about what Romo became. Romo wasn't the QB he eventually became. Dak just finished his 3rd year, care to explain Romo stats his first 3 years? Of course a QB who has played his entire career looks better than a 3rd year player. Give Dak time and at the end of his career we can come back and discuss this subject and see where it stands then.
im not digging on Dak while you are downplaying Romo, right now if we had to assume had any chance at a HOF selection ,its Romo..thats the debate..Romo has career stats that at the very least qualify for a shot at the HOF even though we all know it wont happen because of lack of SBs

Asklesko

Reaction score
That's some serious shade he threw at Tom Brady, and some serious overhyping too. Dak as the next Tom Brady? Seriously?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A troll? lol. Is that all you've got? Truth hurt much? Keep loving the stats-building choker. That's all he was. Dak is the opposite. A bonafied gamer, just like Staubach was, hence why Staubach is saying Dak is going to be great and literally calling you Dak haters out.
Why do you ignore all the gushing Roger did about Romo, but take his opinion of Dak as gospel?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What does Hall of Fame quarterback and Super Bowl veteran Roger Staubach know?

If he visited Cowboys Zone, he would realize Dak can't play. I know because I read it on here, even though I could have sworn Dallas has actually won more than a couple games the past few years.

If only Dallas could have gotten Kirk Cousins. He can throw a real accurate pass, I hear, and he has super good mechanics. And look at how far his Commanders and Vikings teams have gone!

(Sorry, I was feeling sarcastic for a moment).

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why do you ignore all the gushing Roger did about Romo, but take his opinion of Dak as gospel?
When have I ever ignored Staubach's praise of Romo? I've always said Romo had a very unique and good talent... But he choked many games and seasons away. Why do you ignore that?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When have I ever ignored Staubach's praise of Romo? I've always said Romo had a very unique and good talent... But he choked many games and seasons away. Why do you ignore that?
I'm not ignoring anything. This is the first time I've ever seen you write anything positive about Romo...and then you immediately follow that up with the "choking" fallacy.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

To be fair, if it was romo in that Rams game, instead of Dak, and he performed equal the same, then people would've said Romo Choked. On the other hand, we have some people saying Dak was clutch in that game even though he lost.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Talk about spinning it. Romo was not Benched. Romo was injured and while he was recovering, the team decided to go with the hot hand. That is not being benched. :facepalm:
Being refused to fight for his starting role back and instead told to just be Dak's backup on the sidelines is not considered being benched??? lol What world do you live in?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
When Romo demanded he be allowed to compete to gain his starter's role back mid-season in 2016, he was denied and forced to sit on the bench the rest of the season. Then told by season's end he would not be the starter if he decided to come back in 2017, thus forcing him to retire instead of playing elsewhere.

Is this not true? Or is it too much for you to handle?

links?