Steeler fans here in pittsburgh hate...

juck

Reaction score
well word is here,we lost already,we have no chance at all,merril hoge said we are going to get slapped around,we have nobody to get to the passer and we are pretenders and not tuff enuff.

#12Cowboy

Reaction score
juckie;2458871 said:
well word is here,we lost already,we have no chance at all,merril hoge said we are going to get slapped around,we have nobody to get to the passer and we are pretenders and not tuff enuff.

Merril Hodge is a *** hat!

juck

Reaction score
Pittsburgh is ok,but the city itself is lame.its the only city that has nothing going on in the downtown area at all except bums and a few dive bars.The strip district is cool.Its a very distincly segregated city as well,one block is rich whites then bang its ghetto and so on.i dont mind it overall.the weather blows.

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
juckie;2459017 said:
Pittsburgh is ok,but the city itself is lame.its the only city that has nothing going on in the downtown area at all except bums and a few dive bars.The strip district is cool.Its a very distincly segregated city as well,one block is rich whites then bang its ghetto and so on.i dont mind it overall.the weather blows.

I don't really have this problem, in fact, I can always find something to do. The South Side keeps me entertained for days on end - great bars, excellent restaurants, etc. The immediate downtown area of Pittsburgh is a bit boring minus the cultural district, but so many of the suburbs are awesome. The North Side is becoming a really nice little spot, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, and many of the other parts of the city are really nice. As you said, the Strip District is awesome. Maybe I'm just less particular than a lot of people but I'm always entertained in the city. Pittsburgh also has a bunch of great parks which is really nice.

It's an underrated city but I'm also admittedly biased. Juckie, where do you live in the city?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
juckie;2459017 said:
We like to make Road trips out there and visit the Bars on East Carson St. We love to stay at the Omni William Penn downtown, it's a Beautiful place.

juck

Reaction score
SteelManiac55;2459025 said:
I don't really have this problem, in fact, I can always find something to do. The South Side keeps me entertained for days on end - great bars, excellent restaurants, etc. The immediate downtown area of Pittsburgh is a bit boring minus the cultural district, but so many of the suburbs are awesome. The North Side is becoming a really nice little spot, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, and many of the other parts of the city are really nice. As you said, the Strip District is awesome. Maybe I'm just less particular than a lot of people but I'm always entertained in the city. Pittsburgh also has a bunch of great parks which is really nice.

It's an underrated city but I'm also admittedly biased. Juckie, where do you live in the city?

Edgewood

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Google "America's Team" and see what shows up.

So, Steeler's fans are not jealous of the Boyz? I believe that. Why be jealous of something you cannot be or have?

;)

:star:

bigE79

Reaction score
SteelManiac55;2459007 said:
I live on the North Side - the Mexican War Streets.
i used to live in the larmer ave area...is federal street still a dump?:star: