Stephen A: Jason Garrett's Gone in 2020. Welcome in Sean Payton or Lincoln Riley

aria

Reaction score
I think the Lincoln Riley hype is so overblown, I wouldn’t want to take a chance on him. On the other hand, outside of Payton I’m not sure any well established coach would want to come here and deal with Jerry’s shenanigans. Payton may not either unless he lays down the law, he’s as much as a control freak as Jerry but much more qualified to make those decisions.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm more interested in what practically any poster here believes than what a guy who's paid to be loud and brash for the purpose of ratings believes.

It escapes me why anyone would ever care. No, it really does.

It's not even like the guy brings any credentials as a football expert, or as a football insider.

I'm not one for censorship by admins, but if I were, the one area of censorship that I would consider is anything like this that pretends to lift up the opinions of a sports Kardashian (famous for being famous) above anyone else's.

I'd be more interested if the headline of the OP read, "Stasheroo: Jason Garrett's Gone in 2020".

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm more interested in what practically any poster here believes than what a guy who's paid to be loud and brash for the purpose of ratings believes.

It escapes me why anyone would ever care. No, it really does.

It's not even like the guy brings any credentials as a football expert, or as a football insider.

I'm not one for censorship by admins, but if I were, the one area of censorship that I would consider is anything like this that pretends to lift up the opinions of a sports Kardashian (famous for being famous) above anyone else's.

I'd be more interested if the headline of the OP read, "Stasheroo: Jason Garrett's Gone in 2020".

Thanks!
:thumbup:
And here I thought you were made at me over that lengthy Eric Berry debate.
:laugh:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Stephen A still getting paid off of Dallas Cowboys hate. Here's to JG taking us to our 6th SB in 2019

LOBO7

Reaction score
One of the Saints said this same thing a few days ago as a reason why he didnt want to re sign with the Siants.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Thanks!
:thumbup:
And here I thought you were made at me over that lengthy Eric Berry debate.

Well, I'm not mad. No reason to be. If people want to disagree with my assertion that we should acquiesce to the wisdom of people with medical backgrounds and with actual access to medical records who can advise Cowboys HQ, that's their choice. I'm not inclined to think I'm the one who should be harboring any ill feelings, confident that I'm on solid ground.

But to the point, your name... or anyone else's here... carries more weight with me than what a sports Kardashian thinks.

And yet, we don't typically make a big deal like that out of what any given person here thinks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
One of the Saints said this same thing a few days ago as a reason why he didnt want to re sign with the Siants.
Teddy Bridgewater said he didn't want to re-up with the Saints because he thought Payton would be in Dallas after next year.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I'm not mad. No reason to be. If people want to disagree with me that we should acquiesce to the wisdom of people with medical backgrounds and with actual access to medical records who can advise Cowboys HQ, that's their choice. I'm not inclined to think I'm the one who should be harboring any ill feelings, confident that I'm on solid ground.

But to the point, your name... or anyone else's here... carries more weight with me than what a sports Kardashian thinks.

And yet, we don't typically make a big deal like that out of what any given person here thinks.

I beg to differ sir!
:angry:
People love to hear what I think!

Hardline

Reaction score
Listen what this guy was saying about Luka Doncic before the NBA draft.

Now ask yourself if you really want to take this guy seriously .

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
LOL, I've been listening to fans on here say that we're not playing in the upper echelons of FA because the FO wants JG gone. I keep asking how that strategy has worked out over the past 3-4 years. No one seems to answer :muttley: