Stephen A: Jason Garrett's Gone in 2020. Welcome in Sean Payton or Lincoln Riley

_sturt_

Reaction score
I beg to differ sir!
:angry:
People love to hear what I think!
:laugh:

Differ about?

I didn't comment on "people," just on me. And even I would rather read what you think than what a sports Kardashian thinks, given the choice between the two headlines.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I'm more interested in what practically any poster here believes than what a guy who's paid to be loud and brash for the purpose of ratings believes.

It escapes me why anyone would ever care. No, it really does.

It's not even like the guy brings any credentials as a football expert, or as a football insider.

I'm not one for censorship by admins, but if I were, the one area of censorship that I would consider is anything like this that pretends to lift up the opinions of a sports Kardashian (famous for being famous) above anyone else's.

I'd be more interested if the headline of the OP read, "Stasheroo: Jason Garrett's Gone in 2020".

Who is the Sports Kardashian lil Brucie Jenner?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a pathetic prognosticator going for the low hanging fruit in rumors. Those are the two most mentioned when the job, now not open, gets discussed and he's just catching up to that?

I really do not get why any of you watch this clown.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Who is the Sports Kardashian lil Brucie Jenner?

Anyone who is merely famous for being famous is often referred to as a Kardashian... so anyone who is merely famous for being famous and in the sports media spotlight, then, qualifies as a sports Kardashian.

This particular guy is at the top of that list, or so it seems based on how regularly posters here seem to think it matters what he says.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Anyone who is merely famous for being famous is often referred to as a Kardashian... so anyone who is merely famous for being famous and in the sports media spotlight, then, qualifies as a sports Kardashian.

This particular guy is at the top of that list, or so it seems based on how regularly posters here seem to think it matters what he says.

Ah, ok. I knew the Kardasian ladies were known for their ginormous butts. So is any lady with a ginormous *** called a Kardashian?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sean Payton is the new Earl Thomas.

The one thing everyone is counting on within the next two years that will not happen.

I think there's plenty of smoke on this one.

And if those refs don't screw up the Saints and the Super Bowl, who knows if either Brees or Payton return to the Saints?

And if the Joneses knew they could have gotten Payton, maybe Jason Garrett isn't even here today?

GMO415

Reaction score
I really hope not! I dont want to waste another season. If you want to fire him do it now.
I think we all see the same. I believe Jerry is wasting this year, but Seany P isn't available till 2020.

"In June, it was reported that Riley received a raise and five-year contract extension through 2023 that paid him roughly $5 million annually." I'm sure Jerry would pay out his clause if it came to that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So again Where did Bridgewater say it was because of Dallas. And you talk about not listening to Broaddus...lol

I gave you the source(s). But feel free to think whatever you want about them.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we all see the same. I believe Jerry is wasting this year, but Seany P isn't available till 2020.

"In June, it was reported that Riley received a raise and five-year contract extension through 2023 that paid him roughly $5 million annually." I'm sure Jerry would pay out his clause if it came to that.

I agree, if Payton had been available this year, he would already be here. And Garrett would be gone.

But, as he wasn't available, and none of the other available options represented a clear improvement, here we are. In a holding pattern for 2019.

GMO415

Reaction score
I agree, if Payton had been available this year, he would already be here. And Garrett would be gone.

But, as he wasn't available, and none of the other available options represented a clear improvement, here we are. In a holding pattern for 2019.
A real waste of talent if we don't make the NFC Championship game.

ghst187

Reaction score
I’ll take Rowdy over JG at this point.
At least we don’t know if Rowdy could win with this team, we pretty much know JG can’t