Twitter: Stephen A. on Micah's podcast: Dak is a choir boy, needs to be more like Aikman

BoysForLife

Reaction score
When Dak threw the ball out of bounds on third down to stop the clock in the game against the Lions when the Lions had no time outs left - someone should have JUMPED DAK'S ASH on the sideline right there on national TV. There should have been 5 or 6 players ALL OVER DAK on the sideline saying WHAT THE HELL?!

Crickets...... Soft team. Soft owner. Soft coaches...
They've seen what happens when anyone throws the slightest shade at Dak

Dak has left a lot of bodies in his wake. They know

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I dunno guys, Dak sounded like a real bad-a on Hard Knocks when he made a big show out of telling Cooper Rush to get the efff out of his ****** huddle...

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
How many huddles has SAS been in? How many training camp practices and meeting rooms has SAS been in? He has NO IDEA what goes on between those guys except for what gets shown on the “mic’d up” segments every now and then. Give me a break.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Our leader and yea 1 photo is worth a thousand pick 6's..............
6021ee774f6a65999bb349daec401ed1.gif
He looks like he’s counting his money.
"They're stuck with me for one more year. That's $59 million more...at least".

Last edited:

kwcool619

Reaction score
Still SMH at y'all!! You should be more outraged by Parsons' comment about "different generation" and how you can't talk to players "like that". There's that narcissistic, self-entitled attitude right there in front of you! Why aren't you more outraged about that vs. some lame comparison between Dak and Aikman?!
I'm outraged that Parsons continues letting his mouth write checks his a** can't cash.

Qcard

Reaction score
:popcorn:Stephen A makes a solid point.

Does Dak have this in him?

Another trash take..... Whitehouse, assaults and cocaine was present during 90s Era Championships...Did Troy shout at teammates then? Nope!!

Context Troy was mad at Coaches for not doing their job!!

Dak Haters loose are with Facts!!