Stephen A Smith, blaming the Refs for our win

aria

Reaction score
People are going to hate this but we got hooked up. This is exactly why I never want to hear another whining, cry baby “it’s always us” excuse again. The officiating blows league wide and we’ve been “fortunate” two games in a row now.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'd be angry if I were a Philly fan.

The call to start the game was bad. They should've had the ball deep in our territory to start the game. The TD to the TE was called back by a horrible call.

But then again....we got absolutely hosed the first game vs Philly and wound up finding a way to win the game.
The eagles player didn't go down and recover the ball. He instead was using his body to shield the ball. If the ball is in the ground you pick it up. All he had to do was fall on the ball but looked like he was trying to keep it live in an effort to score. By the rules you must have a clear recovery and they didn't. Refs went by the rule book. Goedert was getting away with pushing off all night, that's a penalty

aria

Reaction score
So you are OK with the bogus holding calls on us, the bogus roughing the passer tackle by Gregory and the bogus Lawrence hit on the center? The refs sucked bad in this game for both sides.
Same thing was said last game. Contrary to conspiracies theories beliefs, the NFL wants the Cowboys to win. It’s great for ratings which is good for Goodell which is good for all owners. Personally, it’s great that we won but that was it for me. I don’t look at it as “well it happened to us, so it’s even”.

Nope. I’ve already said this. As much as I enjoyed the NO win, it was a crap game. It was horrendous to watch. There was no flow and game altering calls and non calls on both sides of the ball. I would have rather lost and seen a clean game called. Last night was slightly better but not by much. Had we lost last night or last week, this site would have crashed by now due to the conspiracy crying.

That’s it for me. I’ll watch our first playoff game but until then I’ll be enjoying my Sundays football free. Someone let me know when the officials decide who will win our first playoff game..

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
From where I sat, it cut both ways on both teams. The refs were bad.
Dude, same thing was said last game. Did you pay to watch a football game or battle of the officials because what you got was the latter. The NFL sucks. We won but last night (and the week before) but it’s also why I almost stopped watching football 2 years ago. The officials decided the outcome of the game, not once, but twice for two weeks in a row now.

We can talk about how great this team is but the fact is we could have very well lost the last two games if it weren’t for piss poor officiating. I promise you, had we lost either of the last two games, the cry babies would be out in full force. I’m not seriously calling it a conspiracy but the game was altered, once again, due to the officials, not the players. It’s sad.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
The eagles player didn't go down and recover the ball. He instead was using his body to shield the ball. If the ball is in the ground you pick it up. All he had to do was fall on the ball but looked like he was trying to keep it live in an effort to score. By the rules you must have a clear recovery and they didn't. Refs went by the rule book. Goedert was getting away with pushing off all night, that's a penalty
Did they not clearly fall on it in the first 6 seconds of the game or did I, and the rest of the world, see something different?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Did they not clearly fall on it in the first 6 seconds of the game or did I, and the rest of the world, see something different?
Go back and watch it. The eagles player has a chance to fall on it but was in the doggy position trying to shield the ball. All he has to do was lay down on the ball.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Dude, same thing was said last game. Did you pay to watch a football game or battle of the officials because what you got was the latter. The NFL sucks. We won but last night (and the week before) but it’s also why I almost stopped watching football 2 years ago. The officials decided the outcome of the game, not once, but twice for two weeks in a row now.

We can talk about how great this team is but the fact is we could have very well lost the last two games if it weren’t for piss poor officiating. I promise you, had we lost either of the last two games, the cry babies would be out in full force. I’m not seriously calling it a conspiracy but the game was altered, once again, due to the officials, not the players. It’s sad.
I hear ya

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
I saw it exactly like you did

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Surprisingly the national media is totally ignoring the refs and primarily talking about Cooper's big day.

Let Philly cry.:laugh:
The Eagles and Stephen A Smith will be silent about Amari Cooper. He quietly kicked their butts with awesome play and in spite of everything, won this game for us. The Eagles know their pass D is pathetic.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Fool is losing his mind on First Take right now. :laugh:

I rarely watch this show, but had to see it this morning.

Fwed

Reaction score
It was a dumb play by the eagles. When the ball is in the ground you pick it up. There is no excuse for the eagles too not recover that fumble but people want to blame the refs when they went by the rule book.
but they did recover it...just the review crew had brain fart, combining with fluky review angles. no cowboys in the area...all eagles, and an Eagle walked out with the ball. i will never understand that...just a terrible terrible call and a potential game changer.

Jipper

Reaction score
all penalties are not equal. that KR fumble could of been a game changer...

a turnover in the first 6 seconds of a game makes a difference for sure but i wouldnt call it a game changer....i save that term for plays like the flag on dallas godert late in the game....

blueblood70

Reaction score

He's real salty and bitter right now:lmao::lmao::laugh:

he and many others without adding in we had 11 for 111 by the greedy refs 3 very questionable drive killers as well..yes ill give them the Fumble on the kickoff that was horrible call, it was the eagles ball but it was first paly of the game, the refs made sure they made that up with some bad calls the other way..they weren't robbed but both sides got hammered with bad calls and questionable no calls.. it happens..

Fwed

Reaction score
a turnover in the first 6 seconds of a game makes a difference for sure but i wouldnt call it a game changer....i save that term for plays like the flag on dallas godert late in the game....
momentum...that just felt like a snowball at the top of the mountain starting to roll down...then poof the idiot officials kicked it into snowflakes.

Fwed

Reaction score
he and many others without adding in we had 11 for 111 by the greedy refs 3 very questionable drive killers as well..yes ill give them the Fumble on the kickoff that was horrible call, it was the eagles ball but it was first paly of the game, the refs made sure they made that up with some bad calls the other way..they weren't robbed but both sides got hammered with bad calls and questionable no calls.. it happens..
sorry, you know the Eagles got screwed yesterday...and i think the Cowboys did outplay the Eagles, but we will never know how it would of turned out with good officiating.

blueblood70

Reaction score
sorry, you know the Eagles got screwed yesterday...and i think the Cowboys did outplay the Eagles, but we will never know how it would of turned out with good officiating.
no not screwed,

we both had some unfair calls and it happened and its over...I disagree on the word robbed and screwed, they had a long time left on the clock to overcome them, they didnt they lost...