Stephen A Smith, blaming the Refs for our win

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The Eagles were handed 2 or 3 horribly blatant make-up calls ; I'll call out an official for a bad call during the game , but unless it effects the game like a final play (Maher's kick against the Crapskins) , I never complain about the officiating except to say it's bad and it's been downright horrible this year..............

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
but they did recover it...just the review crew had brain fart, combining with fluky review angles. no cowboys in the area...all eagles, and an Eagle walked out with the ball. i will never understand that...just a terrible terrible call and a potential game changer.
Perhaps you should watch again. Lewis was in the pile and the eagles player was in the doggy position shielding the ball. Had he just went down and grabbed it this wouldn't have been an issue. He was crawling around on all fours like a dog instead of getting on the ball.

Fwed

Reaction score
The Eagles were handed 2 or 3 horribly blatant make-up calls ; I'll call out an official for a bad call during the game , but unless it effects the game like a final play (Maher's kick against the Crapskins) , I never complain about the officiating except to say it's bad and it's been downright horrible this year..............
and none of them were anywhere close to as big as either of the two brutal calls against the Eagles.

Fwed

Reaction score
Perhaps you should watch again. Lewis was in the pile and the eagles player was in the doggy position shielding the ball. Had he just went down and grabbed it this wouldn't have been an issue. He was crawling around on all fours like a dog instead of getting on the ball.
I guess you saw things that most commentators didnt.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'd be angry if I were a Philly fan.

The call to start the game was bad. They should've had the ball deep in our territory to start the game. The TD to the TE was called back by a horrible call.

But then again....we got absolutely hosed the first game vs Philly and wound up finding a way to win the game.
Have to admit, I left my house with friends to go to a nearby sports bar but saw that possible fumble. Assumed for sure it'd be 0-7 when we got to the bar but it was 0-0 and Dallas' ball!
The overturn of the late TD by the TE was nice for us too.
Sweet!

The refs did screw us a several times too. The call on Elliott and the Gregory roughing call were both silly to name two.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The refs were horrible. And the call against the Eagles on the opening kickoff, that was pitiful. They clearly recovered the obvious fumble. If that would have happened against the Cowboys, we'd want the whole team of refs fired, makeup calls made along the way or not. LOL

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
People are going to hate this but we got hooked up. This is exactly why I never want to hear another whining, cry baby “it’s always us” excuse again. The officiating blows league wide and we’ve been “fortunate” two games in a row now.
Fat bitter troll alert.

Ha hahhabaahhhh

We won. You lost.

ESisback

Reaction score
Same thing was said last game. Contrary to conspiracies theories beliefs, the NFL wants the Cowboys to win. It’s great for ratings which is good for Goodell which is good for all owners. Personally, it’s great that we won but that was it for me. I don’t look at it as “well it happened to us, so it’s even”.

Nope. I’ve already said this. As much as I enjoyed the NO win, it was a crap game. It was horrendous to watch. There was no flow and game altering calls and non calls on both sides of the ball. I would have rather lost and seen a clean game called. Last night was slightly better but not by much. Had we lost last night or last week, this site would have crashed by now due to the conspiracy crying.

That’s it for me. I’ll watch our first playoff game but until then I’ll be enjoying my Sundays football free. Someone let me know when the officials decide who will win our first playoff game..

I agree that they’re milking Dallas for rating$, but we HAVE been screwed more than average too.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I think the Vikings fans have a more of a case of refs helping the other team win. Last night was atrocious. That was a very one sided called football game.

Hadenough

Reaction score
How quickly Eagles fans forget the two touchdowns scored in the SB where there really was no possession of the ball all the way through to the ground. NFL didn't change that rule until after the SB so they should of been ruled incomplete passes.

ESisback

Reaction score
League darlings:

Pats
Steelers
Packers
Seahawks
Rams (new)
Saints

The Chargers, Texans, and Chiefs are new flavors to keep it fresh, the Giants, Colts, and Browns are the ‘Feel Good Comebacks’, and the Cowboys are used to prop up the rating$.

Fwed

Reaction score
How quickly Eagles fans forget the two touchdowns scored in the SB where there really was no possession of the ball all the way through to the ground. NFL didn't change that rule until after the SB so they should of been ruled incomplete passes.
Now thats a steaming pile of crap. The Ertz catch was a td. Not even debatable. The Clemens td can be argued, but former league officials agreed with the td call.