Video: Stephen A. Smith: Dak is easily a Top 10 QB!

quickccc

Reaction score
I'd say Stephen is pretty much right on with Top 10 ish ...

1 Aaron Rodgers
2 Tom Brady
3 Pat Mahomes
4 Joe Burrows
5 Deshaun Watson
6 Russell Wilson
7 Dak Prescott
8 Josh Allen
9 Justin Hebert
10 Kyler Murray

Honorable Mentions:.... Lamar Jackson ...Mac Jones ....Derek Carr .....Matthew Stafford

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe. Im okay with that. But why do you have to be condescending dick about it?
Hey, I didn't start it. The other poster started personally attacking me and referring that I love Dak & men. When I told him to shut up, I got suspended for 24 hours. Can you believe that? He broke the rules by attacking me TWICE, yet I got suspended for simply telling him to shut it. Something seriously wrong there.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How are you top ten when you beat a couple of winning teams in a whole season?

Because it takes more than a quarterback to win. Anyway, before his in-season injury, we beat the Panthers, the Chargers and the Patriots, which were all winning teams at the time we played them. We also came close against Tampa Bay, a game in which Prescott played well enough to win, but the defense and kicking game did not.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Because it takes more than a quarterback to win. Anyway, before his in-season injury, we beat the Panthers, the Chargers and the Patriots, which were all winning teams at the time we played them. We also came close against Tampa Bay, a game in which Prescott played well enough to win, but the defense and kicking game did not.

Yea, the defense only produced 4 takeaways in the first game of a brand new coordinator. Just unacceptable that they didn't get the 5th.

GINeric

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't start it. The other poster started personally attacking me and referring that I love Dak & men. When I told him to shut up, I got suspended for 24 hours. Can you believe that? He broke the rules by attacking me TWICE, yet I got suspended for simply telling him to shut it. Something seriously wrong there.

Hey I feel ya.... I got suspended to for responding to a coward or two who started coming at me with some BS. Its apparent that suspensions don't apply to people who start **** with you. They only suspend those who respond. Ironic isn't it....

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Hey I feel ya.... I got suspended to for responding to a coward or two who started coming at me with some BS. Its apparent that suspensions don't apply to people who start **** with you. They only suspend those who respond. Ironic isn't it....

You got suspended because you were name calling…cowards, (cussing with ***)… throughout a whole thread and when you got called on it you you went to PM and started physically threatening and harassing. Stop acting like you and AC are in the same boat. You attack people daily and posters should know who they are dealing with. Im cool that people like Dak here. I never said I didn’t but the “coward” etc card day in and day out just shows a lack of sophistication when people don’t agree. Reread your posts. It’s a message board for opinion, Not a real life turf wars. People would have much more fun here if they realized everyone can share competing thoughts with class.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok...sometimes that kind of thing happens. Sorry.

But what I mean is you using "romosexual" as an insult. Like you just couldn't WAIT for someone to bring it up. Like you wanted in on controversy even before it happens.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hope Dak is paying you something for all your garbage. Your love for someone you don't know or will ever meet is strange. Kind of like John HInckley and his obsession with Jodie Foster.
Wow. Not a good analogy.

And it’s not unusual or strange to be emotionally attached over celebrity personalities like actors , musicians , artist and athletes .

As a matter of fact it’s quite normal for fans to be head over heels or infatuated with them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ok...sometimes that kind of thing happens. Sorry.

But what I mean is you using "romosexual" as an insult. Like you just couldn't WAIT for someone to bring it up. Like you wanted in on controversy even before it happens.
This fan is basically attacking fans for the same attitudes he took towards Romo.

And at least initially hopping on Daks wagon was as much about his belief in him as it was even a stronger hate of Romo .

Trolls come in all different forms . They can be haters or homers.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stephen A is one of the biggest Cowboys trolls. He’s setting Dak and the Cowboys up to be bashed when we come up short again .

These list mean nothing and simply provide ammo for trolling.

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
it just amazes me that a QB that hasnt played a relevant snap since preseason of 2016 is still a talking point quite honestly. I rarely see aikman and staubach threads yet we can log on anyday and see the back and forth for 2 QBs that accomplished little in terms of what evryone feels is important and thats win big games. at least 1 of them still has a chance,

Mods i want more Chad Hutchison and Drew Henson threads these were the good ole days lol.:lmao::lmao:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it just amazes me that a QB that hasnt played a relevant snap since preseason of 2016 is still a talking point quite honestly. I rarely see aikman and staubach threads yet we can log on anyday and see the back and forth for 2 QBs that accomplished little in terms of what evryone feels is important and thats win big games. at least 1 of them still has a chance,

Mods i want more Chad Hutchison and Drew Henson threads these were the good ole days lol.:lmao::lmao:
Right

It’s because some of the Romo trolls immediately hopped on Daks wagon which unseated our former QB and provides them talking points that our issues or lack of success were more about Romo.

Notice their rebuttals are bashing them with Romo attachments.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good god you cant be this stupid.

Welll yeah you can apparently.
You whine about my post, claim you're going to stop responding to them, yet you continue to respond and whine about them. Piss off already, at least until you grasp basic sarcasm. Don't make me block your insignificant self.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Right

It’s because some of the Romo trolls immediately hopped on Daks wagon which unseated our former QB and provides them talking points that our issues or lack of success were more about Romo.

Soon they'll hoist Romo into the HOF.

starfan1

Reaction score
Right

And the dak trolls do just the opposite my point is mostly is that we should be able to find something else to talk about by now its been 6+ years but its the offseason. I guess once another QB gets in here to compete well see dak and the next gen QB arguments

My opinion if were going to continue down this path of mediocrity its not about either QB although everyone has favorites its about ole booger and son.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brady
Rodgers
Mahomes
Herbert
Burrows

Josh Allen
Wilson
Stafford
Carr

Somewhere in the next 8 or so is where Dak fits in. You shouldn't be so closed minded. Is Dak better than Tannehill, Murray, Cousins, Ryan and Mac Jones? No huge gaps there, so it comes down to opinion and preference. There are those who would take Lamaar over Dak. I wouldn't, but I respect their opinion.
Well done. Dak fits in right behind this group. Definitely one of the best of the rest and enough to build around.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And the dak trolls do just the opposite my point is mostly is that we should be able to find something else to talk about by now its been 6+ years but its the offseason. I guess once another QB gets in here to compete well see dak and the next gen QB arguments

My opinion if were going to continue down this path of mediocrity its not about either QB although everyone has favorites its about ole booger and son.
Yep

But It will continue until Dak has more team success than Romo.