Stephen A. Smith: Dak is worth $40 mil/season

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Cant be the something else your types are trying to insinuate. Better do your googles on Dak

Stephen A Smith is a known race baiter and interjects race into literally everything. So yes, it easily can be the "something else." I don't see him saying Nick Foles is worth 40 million a year, and Foles literally just won a super bowl (I vomited in my mouth a bit typing that)

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is a known race baiter and interjects race into literally everything. So yes, it easily can be the "something else." I don't see him saying Nick Foles is worth 40 million a year, and Foles literally just won a super bowl (I vomited in my mouth a bit typing that)
/.\ this

nathanlt

Reaction score
What a coincidence, Stephen A. Smith and his opinions are worth 40 millicents each season...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just say your jealous of SAS not all this other stuff. People always bring up the Cowboys because it's ratings not because of race baiting your types like to say all the time. Lastly it can't be the last thing because again do your googles on Dak.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Just say your jealous of SAS not all this other stuff. People always bring up the Cowboys because it's ratings not because of race baiting your types like to say all the time. Lastly it can't be the last thing because again do your googles on Dak.

Why would I be jealous of someone who is a complete, utter, and astonishingly blithering idiot? He's a moron. Literally everything he says has been proven wrong at all times.

Also, stop saying "your types." It makes you look like an idiot, too.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Why would I be jealous of someone who is a complete, utter, and astonishingly blithering idiot? He's a moron. Literally everything he says has been proven wrong at all times.

Also, stop saying "your types." It makes you look like an idiot, too.
I don't know you I can't tell you why your jealous but bringing up things that have nothing to do with a topic normally come from a place of jealousy. Do you think I care what makes me look like an idiot to some random on the internet? If saying you types makes me an idiot in this case I'll be one because it fits because only certain types of people say that esp when again the topic has jack spit to do with it. This topic has nothing to do with race at all.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I don't know you I can't tell you why your jealous but bringing up things that have nothing to do with a topic normally come from a place of jealousy. Do you think I care what makes me look like an idiot to some random on the internet? If saying you types makes me an idiot in this case I'll be one because it fits because only certain types of people say that esp when again the topic has jack spit to do with it. This topic has nothing to do with race at all.

It does when Stephen A Smith is involved. Do some damn research. Litrerally 5 seconds on google will show you why Smith has a reputation as a race baiter. Such as his rant against the Bucs for firing Lovie Smith.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It does when Stephen A Smith is involved. Do some damn research. Litrerally 5 seconds on google will show you why Smith has a reputation as a race baiter. Such as his rant against the Bucs for firing Lovie Smith.
I don't give a bleep because it doesn't have jack to do with this exact topic here. Like I said your types always looking for stuff that isn't there. This is about football period.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I don't give a bleep because it doesn't have jack to do with this exact topic here. Like I said your types always looking for stuff that isn't there. This is about football period.

yeah you're too stupid to learn. Enjoy ignore. I don't want my IQ dropping by engaging something like you.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
In before the first Romo reference...

:popcorn:
Stephan A isn’t a blinded Cowboy fan who (for some reason) forgot young QBs have bumps in the road sometimes before they fully develop. Not all young QBs play like prime Romo in their second year (first with roster adversity).
You made it by one post:thumbup:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
yeah you're too stupid to learn. Enjoy ignore. I don't want my IQ dropping by engaging something like you.
Funny Upenn doesn't think I'm too stupid so I won't be bothered by some avg person like yourself telling me I'm stupid. Also why do people think ignore from them is a big deal as if they are some star? The ego of the avg online I tell you lol. Have a great life whenever you read avg person.