Stephen A. Smith: Dak is worth $40 mil/season

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
If Dak Prescott ends up being worth 40 million a year it means something great has gone down between now and then. Super Bowl MVP great. One can only hope he's done so well that he can command such a contract.

hope he does well enough to deserve it but is smart enough not to ask for it.. talk about strangling the cap

Centex

Reaction score
Teams better figure out how to win with a quarterback for five year and then let them walk and have the next man up. Like college. Plan on a player for four or five years and move on. Be prepared for their graduation. No one can pay that and have a complete team.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Teams better figure out how to win with a quarterback for five year and then let them walk and have the next man up. Like college. Plan on a player for four or five years and move on. Be prepared for their graduation. No one can pay that and have a complete team.

hell, we aren't paying that and don't have a complete team

coult44

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that a lot of you think that only what a player does on the field determines his value and contract. Do y'all know how much money Dak is making JJ and the Cowboys? JJ is a businessman first and foremost.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
He's worth 13 Million a year based on his level of play. NO player is worth 30 million in my opinion except Brady and Rodgers.
I can't wait for a team to low ball a qb who doesn't carry the team and for that player to leave and get exposed.If Dak leaves and we start Mike and he does exactly what Dak does, it'll change the NFL forever.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Keep in mind, Stephen A hates the cowboys and knows paying him 40 million will cripple the team the way Drew Bree's 25 Million a year ruined the Saints and it took them until 2017 to rebound.

He just says outlandish things for attention

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
He just says outlandish things for attention
He's imitating Skip some what. Skip is the top debate guy in the world. He's the ultimate hater. He purposely goes against the grain. Fans get annoyed but we always tune in whenever something happens in sports to hear what he says. Stephen A is trying to copy that. You notice this is the first season he criticized Lebron? I read of him criticizing him multiple times this year.