Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You guys are more entertaining than the team....you're the only reason I come in here in the off season. Thanks for the laughs...went through some tough times the last 3 weeks, you guys never let me down. Salud!
Sorry that you had some tough times, can you give your thoughts?

Big_D

Reaction score
"all that's on our minds"? LOL This front office is truly something else. I guess they really are going all in.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Of course he did.

Jimmy's a brilliant football mind.

Zero chance in hell he'd be in favor of getting rid of an All-Pro QB for a total unknown.

The anti-Dak bozos here spent the last 30 years praising Jimmy and wishing for the good old days of Jimmy being back in the fold.......

Jimmy's back in the fold now....

And then Jimmy essentially told them all, "YOU MORONS DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL."

They're trying to cope now by bashing me. It's great!

@nate dizzle @5Stars
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Dak Haters worldview is a disaster

At least they are starting to look for alternatives...

Maybe @nate dizzle and @5Stars can follow @MountaineerCowboy to the Texans :lmao2: :laugh: :lmao2: :laugh: :lmao2:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Three worst things to happen football management wise to the Dallas Cowboys in the past twenty years, IMO:

3) Parcells leaving before one full year with Romo.
2) JJ & son thinking Garrett was the next Landry and wasting the careers of Ware, Witten, Romo, et al in the process.
1) Romo’s injury in 2016 and its fools’ gold as a result.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Cowboys_gravestone.width-704.png

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three worst things to happen football management wise to the Dallas Cowboys in the past twenty years, IMO:

2) JJ & son thinking Garrett was the next Landry and wasting the careers of Ware, Witten, Romo, et Al I’m the process.
That's a damn good list.

Big_D

Reaction score

2) JJ & son thinking Garrett was the next Landry and wasting the careers of Ware, Witten, Romo, et al in the process.

Parcells had enough of Jerry after 4 years.
Garrett? LOL that might be the biggest joke in team history.
The Dak situation is also right up there. This team simply doesn't know when to move on. You have a cap and limited funds, that's the bottom line here. He's just not worth it.

Qcard

Reaction score

GoldenR

Reaction score
Can't imagine sitting in front of Jerry or Stephen and them looking at me and saying" We can't imagine life without Dak Prescott, that's all that's on our mind." The look on my face along with 99% of the sporting world would think they are honestly joking!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have asked for a link where those two guys heard that Jimmy told Jerry to extend Dak ...... and they ignore it.

I can only assume they are making it up.
Of course, they are.........who takes those guys seriously?
I figure the odds are good that they are related, maybe twins?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm not whining, I am just calling it like I see it. A front office that hasn't been able to get out of it own way for almost 30 years.

If you don't see a problem the way they operate then you have bigger issues than this football team has!
The entire world knows that McFly. Yet you and your yahoo friends come here daily crying like little lost girls. If you hate the Cowboys so much, root for another team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You're just happy to be here aren't you?
I’m happy to be alive. I love making losers and quitters look like losers and quitters. They’re the worst type of people I’ve ever been around. They will get you killed in certain circumtances.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Can't imagine sitting in front of Jerry or Stephen and them looking at me and saying" We can't imagine life without Dak Prescott, that's all that's on our mind." The look on my face along with 99% of the sporting world would think they are honestly joking!
99%? More like 1%