Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jimmy Johnson thinks you're a know-nothing dolt regarding your thoughts on Dak and the QB position.

Yes, that Jimmy Johnson.

Jimmy's in Jerry's ear. Be mad at him, not me.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
link? I would like to read that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Priority #1: Get the QB who has looked awful the last three playoff elimination games locked up long term.

It is a must.
It is true and insane, but worse than that they brought back mike even quicker, and they dont have to extend mike until next year, as they know
he will say yes to any offer they make . Mike is easy.
Or they could choose the other mike lol, also easy, and it wont be any better lol.

It is the circus, all we can do is watch whatever the ring master happens to do.

I think with dak, the stadium seems to always fill up, so he is good enough as long as it fills up.
Dak helps sell the circus to the fans, and if he does that it is good enough.

To me bringing MM back was the worst mistake, and they did that early on. After that it just doesnt matter.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
link? I would like to read that.
They heard that Coach Jimmy talked to JJ and that is what they think they talked about, but yet to be proven.

I could be wrong, but I would like to read that also.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They heard that Coach Jimmy talked to JJ and that is what they think they talked about, but yet to be proven.

I could be wrong, but I would like to read that also.
What Jimmy should've said to Jerry was "Your working too hard, hire a real GM and come sit your arss on my boat and lets fish and drink" then Jimmy would be our heroe again.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What Jimmy should've said to Jerry was "Your working too hard, hire a real GM and come sit your arss on my boat and lets fish and drink" then Jimmy would be our heroe again.
It would be amazing if Jimmy was actually involved and had some real say in the matter, but we know that will never happen.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a funny guy you know that?
Most of your posts have to do with other members rather than the team.
Yes, we all know you are a bonified Jerry Kool-Aid dude but we have accepted it and don't pay attention to your inconsiderate ways.
Now get another drink and cheers bud!
Burp...............
You guys are more entertaining than the team....you're the only reason I come in here in the off season. Thanks for the laughs...went through some tough times the last 3 weeks, you guys never let me down. Salud!