Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I suppose when you're a Dak Stan and not a team fan keeping him around to keep choking is wonderful news.
Don’t know what a Dak Stan is and don’t care. And as far as Dak choking I didn’t see him out there on defense trying to stop the running game. Damn him. I didn’t see him starting a RB coming off a bad leg injury with no other RB’s worth a damn not to mention the terrible run blocking. Yet you yahoos put all the blame on Dak. The ironic thing about it is you don’t even know how ridiculous you are.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:muttley: and you'll still be here. :muttley:
You are a funny guy you know that?
Most of your posts have to do with other members rather than the team.
Yes, we all know you are a bonified Jerry Kool-Aid dude but we have accepted it and don't pay attention to your inconsiderate ways.
Now get another drink and cheers bud!
Burp...............

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

I have been going down with the ship for the past 29 years!

I am not about to quit now!

So you’ll just keep coming here and whine all the time. Ok dude. You do you but there are consequences. You won’t end up looking good.

jgboys1

Reaction score
So you’ll just keep coming here and whine all the time. Ok dude. You do you but there are consequences. You won’t end up looking good.
I'm not whining, I am just calling it like I see it. A front office that hasn't been able to get out of it own way for almost 30 years.

If you don't see a problem the way they operate then you have bigger issues than this football team has!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When you say your big goal is to sign Dak to an extension why play games on the status of those contract talks? Especially in Daks situation where Dak has 100% of the leverage. Just say you haven't started the contract talks or you have reached out.

Qcard

Reaction score
Wait until the anti-Dakkers find out Jimmy Johnson assured Jerry and Stephen that they ought to extend Dak.

Poor saps. Their tiny little heads might explode.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Jimmy approved Prescott’s extension :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
35,000+ posts here?

I'm noticing a common denominator with you low IQ fans. At least you have each other.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Hey, Nav, I was not conversing with you, I'm conversing with some other posters.

I don't like conversing with you because it's like arguing with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig likes it...and giggles and giggles and giggles...

Nav22

Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Jimmy approved Prescott’s extension :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Of course he did.

Jimmy's a brilliant football mind.

Zero chance in hell he'd be in favor of getting rid of an All-Pro QB for a total unknown.

The anti-Dak bozos here spent the last 30 years praising Jimmy and wishing for the good old days of Jimmy being back in the fold.......

Jimmy's back in the fold now....

And then Jimmy essentially told them all, "YOU MORONS DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL."

They're trying to cope now by bashing me. It's great!

@nate dizzle @5Stars
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey, Nav, I was not conversing with you, I'm conversing with some other posters.

I don't like conversing with you because it's like arguing with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig likes it...and giggles and giggles and giggles...
Jimmy Johnson thinks you're a know-nothing dolt regarding your thoughts on Dak and the QB position.

Yes, that Jimmy Johnson.

Jimmy's in Jerry's ear. Be mad at him, not me.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: