Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't imagine sitting in front of Jerry or Stephen and them looking at me and saying" We can't imagine life without Dak Prescott, that's all that's on our mind." The look on my face along with 99% of the sporting world would think they are honestly joking!
He could be I mean what else could he say to that question?
All I know is that Jerry said and I quote..............Thats how far Dak took us.
Then he goes and gets Trey.
I'll wait till it's confirmed till then all is in play with Daktrash's possible extension.
2 weeks to go..........March 13th.

jujoboys

Reaction score
lol. This thread is better than those Trolling the Nation threads that get posted after we beat up on some loser team by 4 TDs. Pure comedy gold. Keep the comments coming guys.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Yes!!!

l9-Tllo1th-El-T5gv-VOU-1.gif

Smart thing to do! Just don't overpay him. Have Dak agree to a discount.

Big_D

Reaction score
62.4 million! LOL That's what this team is staring at right now. Sad days for the Cowboys paying him that kind of money.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Parcells had enough of Jerry after 4 years.
Garrett? LOL that might be the biggest joke in team history.
The Dak situation is also right up there. This team simply doesn't know when to move on. You have a cap and limited funds, that's the bottom line here. He's just not worth it.
I think GM Jeruh made the decision on adding TO, with talking to him. That was the beginning of the end.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Nah you'll be crying in your Lil #4 Dak Jammies wondering how he could possibly have let you down again with another choke job. I'll shrug my shoulders and just place some bets on the Divisional round games.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley:
Dang, you're pretty good at that. Even got 5 of each smiley down pat. Someone's been paying attention. Lol.

Big_D

Reaction score
I think GM Jeruh made the decision on adding TO, with talking to him. That was the beginning of the end.

I'm sure that was a huge part of it since he was calling him "the player" that whole season. lol Jerry saw dollar signs and jersey sales. The daily grind of listening to Jerry day after day probably wore Parcells down on top of the whole situation.

zeke21

Reaction score
It is not unexpected but still feels like a gut punch.

Dak will be extended. Dak will have a starting job at the Cowboys until he retires.

Fans have the choice to either switch off or enjoy watching us beat up on weak teams and flop under pressure or to find another team to support in the interim. All three are legitimate options.

What is clear is that our front office have zero clue about how to win a Championship and even less clue as to how to identify talent. The rest of the league will sigh in relief that we are bringing the fraud back and all will be well. Dak will get us 10 wins this year.. and we will miss the playoffs narrowly due to our tougher schedule. Jerry will announce that we are 'close' and we will run it back again. The following year we will have an easier schedule and Dak will win 13 and we will make the playoffs and he will flop in the first week. Jerry will announce that we are 'close' and will go as far as Dak takes us. The year after we will have a tougher draw, Micah and CeeDee will have given up, the OLine will be decimated and we will lose spectacularly. Jerry will then announce that we are going 'all in' around Dak for his final couple of seasons and so on and so forth.

The Dak nightmare will never end. Never. The only thing we can hope for is that he eventually will have to retire.. and hopefully he doesn't do a Brady and play till he is 45. I'm hopefully we only have another 6-7 years of watching the fraud and then maybe we can go and get a real QB.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Oh don't worry, after like 20 years of Dak they eventually gonna win one and then they will clap themselves on their shoulders and tell everyone that they knew it all the time. At least that is what they are hoping for.
So you think dak will win one when he is 50?...lol

plymkr

Reaction score
You guys are more entertaining than the team....you're the only reason I come in here in the off season. Thanks for the laughs...went through some tough times the last 3 weeks, you guys never let me down. Salud!
That sucks buddy, hang in there. I hope things are getting better for you.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm sure that was a huge part of it since he was calling him "the player" that whole season. lol Jerry saw dollar signs and jersey sales. The daily grind of listening to Jerry day after day probably wore Parcells down on top of the whole situation.
I love Parcell's for that.