Stephen: All that's on our mind is getting Dak extended

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was asked a question. What’s he’s supposed to say. We like Dak but at this time we don’t feel comfortable signing him to new money?
Yep, still 2 weeks to go let's see what happens by March 13th.
I am taking nothing for granted esp with these bozo's running things.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That Stephen…. boy, does he know how to get you pumped up for the season!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Always knew this FO can't walk and chew gum at the same time....this delirious duo have to be the worst front office in the league.. And remember they put themselves into this stupid situation to begin with. Dumb and Dumber couldn't be more accurate.

Swagger

Reaction score
So when he goes 2-6 in the play offs will he officially be the worst QB in playoff history of the NFL all on his own?

Redline360

Reaction score
I honestly believe if it wasnt for Jimmy building(yes Jerry paid and agreed to trades) America's Team and getting the money train rolling, Jerry and Co could argurably be the worst owner or GM or ehatever you eant to call it ever in the sport or close to it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah Baby!!! Another Wildcard game thumping loading. Imagine that fallout.

So hopefully this will get done right after the Combine, so I can get a good laugh. All-In!!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
They go public with statements like this then wonder why France kills them in negotiations.

Why do they continue to operate this way??

He has probably already told them not to bother calling unless it’s a record deal.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Yeah we love the guy but we've already started our smear campaign thru the media. LOL these guys area riot!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Admit it, it would be boring here if everyone who thinks Dak isn't the guy just left.
Pretty lonely place and boring as you have a bunch of grown men acting like high school cheerleaders in love with their QB.
Laughs and more laughs when I show up here if they give this most inept QB another extension.
La Cherry on the LeCake as one might say! :muttley:

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Is getting Dak Prescott a nice extension what Jerry meant with that "ALL IN" comment? Is that the big deal this offseason??? Do not be surprised if Dak's agent sticks it to the Jones boys again. Last time he got a no trade clause, a no tag clause and more money than Dak deserved. Could be even worse for the team this time around!!!!