Stephen: Cooks will miss "some games"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bingo!!!! That's what I'm trying to tell them........hell at least Gallup can hit the ground running depending on his conditioning.
So can Flournoy. He knows the system much better than Gallup who’s been gone how long?

nobody

Reaction score
Lol, you guys are hilarious. Flournoy is going to be a good one.
All receivers are unproven and untested until they're not. We won't know what we have in him until he actually plays. I'm not sure others doom and glooming him before we actually see him play is warranted. Maybe he'll break out like Miles Austin. Maybe not. At least it's something DIFFERENT. That's a plus.

rambo2

Reaction score
All receivers are unproven and untested until they're not. We won't know what we have in him until he actually plays. I'm not sure others doom and glooming him before we actually see him play is warranted. Maybe he'll break out like Miles Austin. Maybe not. At least it's something DIFFERENT. That's a plus.
He should be good right out of the gate. I'm looking forward to it and looking forward in seeing John Stephens too.

nobody

Reaction score
He should be good right out of the gate. I'm looking forward to it and looking forward in seeing John Stephens too.
Should be and will be are two different entities. A lot of it depends on Dak and his chemistry with Flournoy and the play calling. We can hope.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Flournoy should have already been playing. Like Cooks should be playing. This team is ran by monkeys.