Stephen: Cooks will miss "some games"

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Lol, they certainly don't need Gallup. They need Flournoy.
Flournoy is an untested rookie who has never played a down. He may have tons of potential but to think he's going to hit the ground running like 4-5 vet is unreasonable. He was called up from the PS only cuz Cooks injury. Otherwise, he is 5th or 6th on the depth chart.

shabazz

Reaction score
Almost Every team in the league has been dealing with injuries......the quality of the backups is now solidly on the GM that brought them here.

As Alfred E Neumann said, "what, me worry?"

links18

Reaction score
You guys act like they are actually trying to win games this season. They just don't care....

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Almost Every team in the league has been dealing with injuries......the quality of the backups is now solidly on the GM that brought them here.

As Alfred E Neumann said, "what, me worry?"
We have actually been pretty healthy as a team for the last 2-3 years. Our luck was bound to run out ......

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Imagine if they somehow win Sunday and feel like they have a shot to get to a decent record before the bye:…

Stranger crap has happened, while I think they probably lose the next 5 and then the tank is on, I am still going to keep hope until hope is lost
Yea it’s a long season

Jipper

Reaction score
Yea it’s a long season
It is and the more I am listening to insiders I do think that our defense has a big opportunity against a bad line in Pitt and if we can get the offense going we could win an ugly one.

I think it’s a likely loss but I wouldn’t be shocked to see a win simply bc it is such a cowboys thing to do…then they get blown out at home against Detroit next week