Twitter: Stephen: "I think the world of Kellen and that's why we want him back"

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m pretty down on Kellen. His adjustments to his adjustments made by other teams was bad. We underwhelmed the 2nd half of the year - that said we still had the best offense in the league. He deserves a year to see if he can grow. He was overrated and now it’s just a bash Kellen field day.

I’ll give him another chance to see how he does. If he can get creative in the run game etc.

Mannix

Reaction score
Who does Stephen not think the world of? It could be a coach they fired or a player they cut and he still thinks the world of them or at least he says. He’s like a broken record.
He needs to be the one saying "I need to get better, and I will get better"

links18

Reaction score
"This whole thing revolves around No. 4. That's what this thing is all about," Jones said, referring to Dak Prescott. "It's a quarterback-driven league and we feel like we've got one of the best in the business, if not the best. It's all about him. We've got to continue to put the pieces around him. That's why I mentioned the running game and cleaning up the penalties – all of those things are going to put Dak in better situations to be successful to win football games for us. If we can do those things, we won't be putting him in tough situations that we put him in."

We are screwed of this is a legit evaluation

They gave him triple threat WRs, a $90 million RB and lots invested in the OL. What other pieces can they put around him?

Cmac

Reaction score
And that would be the problem. Coming soon, your next HC. I fully understand why Stephen.........the other Stephen.......Stephen A is always with material worthy to be laughed about. Too funny.

plymkr

Reaction score
If Kellen and Philbin return, they are pretty saying coaching was NOT the issue.....
So they're basically saying it's the players issue. The players didn't show up and they didn't play with intensity. And they played stupid.

What will make me mad is if the FO doesn't blame the coaches or the players but blame the refs. At that point were talking delusional denialism.

Aven8

Reaction score
Reading the article Mike is the fallback plan if Moore leaves. He also said the penalties need to stop and improve the running game. At least he acknowledged that.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
No one is going to take him.

He has the charsima of Karl Childers. Nice kid, not anywhere near the playcaller the Jones have made him out to be.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I can't see him staying if MM wants more control/ major changes in the playcalling.
It's not up to him. It never was.

Stephen just said he can do it if someone takes Kelln off our hands.

Think about that. The Head Coach, known for being a playcaller, only gets to call plays if the OC he inherited leaves.

Kind of like the previous Head Coach being stripped of playcalling duties. How many times do the Jones' have to show some of you that the Head Coaches here have no authority?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
In both yards and scoring Dallas has had a top offense over the past 3 years. And that's with Dak injured at times and struggling at other times.

It's crazy that many on this forum are down on Kellen.

i agree. I’m not even that high on him but he’s talked about as if he’s absolute trash. I do think he needs to change his style but it’s so overblown now “how much he sucks”.