Twitter: Stephen Jones’ biggest swing & miss: Not signing Dak 1st time

blueblood70

Reaction score
there was no first time, get passed it dak and his agents would NOT have accepted offers even in year 3, they had a plan and executed it..

show
me proof where dak and his agent said hey jerry of you sign me in 2019 right after the season we would take X$????

show me this is a played out narrative with zero proof..:popcorn:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
there was no first time, get passed it dak and his agents would to have accepted offers even in year 3, they had plan and executed it..

show
me proof where dak and his agent said hey jerry of you sign me in 2019 right after the season we would take X$????

show me this is a played out narrative with zero proof..:popcorn:
Put your reading glasses on before typing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Put your reading glasses on before typing.

put your negative replies in your pocket..computer wouldn't let me spell check and fix the weird font..im not here to satisfy the great and wonderful Oz..:facepalm::muttley: yup midget behind curtain acting all bold..

you are miserable person claiming to be positive but take every pot shot you can at members for no reason..some thing's are best left unsaid..

Mamma said,

if you dont have anything positive to say, dont say anything..:thumbup:

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
put your negative replies in your pocket..computer wouldn't let me spell check and fix the weird font..im not here to satify the great and woderful Oz..:facepalm::muttley: yup midget behind curtain acting all bold..

you are miserable person claiming to b positive but take every pot shot you can at members for no reason..some thing's are best left unsaid..

Mamma said,

Modus operandi: Childish insults and extreme negativity.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Its still crazy he got everything he wanted even after a catastrophic injury. I feel many would protect themselves with only making a short term investment. However, I hope the best version of Dak is ahead...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
2nd swing and miss. . . . not placing transition tag on him
3rd swing and miss. . . caving and signing him last years

bugsball.gif

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be fair, multiple GM’s do interviews in the off-season. John Lynch and Dave Gettleman are a few GM’s that come to mind.
True, but if their team misses the playoffs two years in a row, or 14 times since 2000 as Stephen Jones’ team has, they are out of a job. Big difference in the temperature of the seat sit they sit on.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
put your negative replies in your pocket..computer wouldn't let me spell check and fix the weird font..im not here to satisfy the great and wonderful Oz..:facepalm::muttley: yup midget behind curtain acting all bold..

you are miserable person claiming to be positive but take every pot shot you can at members for no reason..some thing's are best left unsaid..

Mamma said,

but if you never said anything negative nobody could ever tell if you were ever saying anything positive

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Mamma said,

I thought Mamma said there'd be days like this? :huh:

;)

Mannix

Reaction score
----Will go down as the WORST contract given by these bozos!!

Depends....how many more years is Cooper locked up?

blueblood70

Reaction score
but if you never said anything negative nobody could ever tell if you were ever saying anything positive
sure but the exception is the self proclaimed Mr mayor of positive town who goes around and is negative all the time..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Mamma said,

Poor thing got triggered.