Stephen Jones: Dak Prescott's contract is a priority

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
This is a lie as Stephen himself said they would not talk until training camp. What a schmuck .

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jerry-notepad-3-crop.jpg
I will likely receive some blowback but I love editing images and that is a good one. :laugh:

RonWashington

Reaction score
AL Davis son took over that ship how’s that tugboat floating . When Jerry’s gone Stephen takes over the captains chair .

:facepalm:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look, they're walking a fine line here. I'm sure they would love for somebody to offer them something for Dakota Prescott. Before he gets cut.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Daddy doesn't exactly value daughters in fact some of them he doesn't even acknowledge

This is true, and wouldn’t be right on brand for Jerruh to screw the fans on the best option to run the team because of things he doesn’t value when he should? Sums up Jerruh.

Bagman

Reaction score
Let me get this straight. We've COMPLETELY neglected the roster. We've lost incredible depth and created more holes in an already flawed lineup. We haven't traded for anyone. We've signed 2 nobody's. We have less than a full compliment of draft picks. We've let ALL OF THIS HAPPEN at the expense of a single player. One player. My gosh, I really don't know how much more I can take from this FO. They suck.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Let me get this straight. We've COMPLETELY neglected the roster. We've lost incredible depth and created more holes in an already flawed lineup. We haven't traded for anyone. We've signed 2 nobody's. We have less than a full compliment of draft picks. We've let ALL OF THIS HAPPEN at the expense of a single player. One player. My gosh, I really don't know how much more I can take from this FO. They suck.
The Cowboys want you to believe it's all because of one player. They are lying to us. Dak deal or not, this team will have anywhere between $83 million to over $100 million in cap space in 2025. They can even give Dak the biggest contract in NFL history and still structure it in a way to have well over $50 million of available space next year.

They just don't want to spend. They have no plan. The front office apathy is ridiculous. It's like they stopped caring.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Cowboys want you to believe it's all because of one player. They are lying to us. Dak deal or not, this team will have anywhere between $83 million to over $100 million in cap space in 2025. They can even give Dak the biggest contract in NFL history and still structure it in a way to have well over $50 million of available space next year.

They just don't want to spend. They have no plan. The front office apathy is ridiculous. It's like they stopped caring.
They like watching the cash hit their bank accounts.

Staubacher

Reaction score
And that one player has led the team NOWHERE

RonWashington

Reaction score
To me the truth is this . Dak dominates the garbage in this league but when Dallas travels to places like KC SF Buffalo it’s a different story .

How does an extension change things ?

:huh: