Stephen Jones: Dak Prescott's contract is a priority

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well put. When do we ever surprise another team? You pretty much describe exactly what happens.
I challenge anyone to find me 5 games in the Dak era where we beat teams we weren't supposed to beat.

Because I can easily find you 5 games where we lost to teams we were supposed to easily beat.

Flamma

Reaction score
I challenge anyone to find me 5 games in the Dak era where we beat teams we weren't supposed to beat.

Because I can easily find you 5 games where we lost to teams we were supposed to easily beat.
You'd have to go back to 2016 to find a few teams the Cowboys surprised. Once in 2018. But they always play the Eagles tough. Not much else.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Dak constantly beats the stuffing out of the Judge Joe Brian DaBoll Giants ….

:bow:

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Cowboys are an irrelevant team other than just marketing garbage and unwarranted hype.

Irrelevant is Arizona Chicago Jets Giants Patriots you know the garbage of the league . Dallas is a cut above .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Nope. All of those teams have been massively more successful than the Cowboys since 1996.
What ? The Cardinals the Jets nothing . Since Brady left the Patriots are doormats and since the Giants go through coaches like water post Coughlin Im talking irrelevant today not yesterdays news. Cowboys coming off a division win and 36 wins last 3 yrs

erod

Reaction score
What ? The Cardinals the Jets nothing . Since Brady left the Patriots are doormats and since the Giants go through coaches like water post Coughlin Im talking irrelevant today not yesterdays news. Cowboys coming off a division win and 36 wins last 3 yrs
LOL, wow.

The last time the Cowboys won a lousy divisional round playoff game, the internet and cell phones weren't even a thing to 99% of people.

Since then, the Patriots put up the greatest dynasty in NFL history. The Giants won two Super Bowls. The Cardinals went to a Super Bowl. Even the ding-dong Jets made it to the AFC Championship game 3 times.

Winning divisions means little. You only have to beat 3 teams to do that, and two of those teams were gawd awful. The Green Bay Packers, with Jordan Love, beat the high holy hell out of this team at our stadium, which is all that matters.

Winning a bunch of regular season games against losing, non-playoff teams is for second-tier franchises, which is what this franchise has been since Clinton's first term.

Anybody 30 years old or younger has never seen the Cowboys go to an NFC championship game because they were watching Bob The Builder when it happened.

Ponder that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If they do, it will be next year. Think about it, if they resign him before this season starts, what are they going to do with all of that cap space? Unless they extend him and don't restructure this year. But I've literally never seen that done before.
good point, it could be they want him to have to play this season without the extension. That means it isnt a priority.
And what the team/ jones boys have done this year, up to now has never been done before either.

shabazz

Reaction score
You’re not the only who shares this thought. She always seems well put together and pretty smart. She might be the smartest of the bunch.
Yes....she's super smart and super funny. And of course heroic and fierce

Jayinem

Reaction score
If they're really planning to let Dak walk, then this is one of the biggest troll jobs I've ever seen a team perform to a player in any sport. They keep saying they want to extend Dak, and they're lying? I don't buy it.

RonWashington

Reaction score
LOL, wow.

The last time the Cowboys won a lousy divisional round playoff game, the internet and cell phones weren't even a thing to 99% of people.

Since then, the Patriots put up the greatest dynasty in NFL history. The Giants won two Super Bowls. The Cardinals went to a Super Bowl. Even the ding-dong Jets made it to the AFC Championship game 3 times.

Winning divisions means little. You only have to beat 3 teams to do that, and two of those teams were gawd awful. The Green Bay Packers, with Jordan Love, beat the high holy hell out of this team at our stadium, which is all that matters.

Winning a bunch of regular season games against losing, non-playoff teams is for second-tier franchises, which is what this franchise has been since Clinton's first term.

Anybody 30 years old or younger has never seen the Cowboys go to an NFC championship game because they were watching Bob The Builder when it happened.

Ponder that.

Ponder this . LAST place for the Cardinals Jets Giants Patsies . They are bottom feeders in the fish tank .