Twitter: Stephen Jones interview on CD, Dak & Micah contract negotiations

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Youll make yourself. Remember your extended vacation because you couldnt follow the rules?

or when you disappear when the team does well only to show up when they fail?

yet you claim to be a Dallas fan. You hate Dak so much you want the team to fail so you can come on here and type your nonsense. Thats not fandom. Thats insanity.
I’m more likely to leave if Dak walks to be honest.

Because I’ll make the biggest “I told you so” post this site has seen and will probably warrant a lifetime ban.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Because I’ll make the biggest “I told you so” post this site has seen and will probably warrant a lifetime ban.
LOL.

No. You will leave when Dak does because you dont have the football knowledge to come on here and have a conversation about football without trolling if your biggest reason is gone.

Actually. You will just move on to Parsons.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.

No. You will leave when Dak does because you dont have the football knowledge to come on here and have a conversation about football without trolling if your biggest reason is gone.

Actually. You will just move on to Parsons.
If I don’t have football knowledge what do you have? Considering you’ve lost to me on predictions.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Allow the site rules to inspire your creativity. The likelihood of the biggest 'I Told You So' post/thread on CowboysZone.com handing you a lifetime ban is practically nil.

Praxit

Reaction score
.....they dont want to shell out $$$$ .. and see no results. CD probably only one worth it.

And that's ONE big year. Previous two were avg.

blueblood70

Reaction score
no way they let drafted players go

Dallas Cowboys are draft and develop - they show their players if they play well they earn their second contract.

Nothing changes here, Ceedee fits this category. What you guys are failing to realize is that Dakky Poo is on his 3rd contract, will be turning 32 and one of the oldest starting QBs in the NFL - he is not ARod so relax when you start comparisons, with ARod we would be a NFCCG lock - that’s the difference when you are rocking with a QB that old.

You think any team is thinking if they trade for Dak like LA did Stafford they are winning a ring? no, bc Dakky Poo is not that guy.

Ceedee, Micah and Bland will all have their second contract paid. Trey lance was also a ‘draft’ pick that will have his chance to earn his due in a month.
First of all never say never it doesn't work that way always the first time and by the way they be giving them up for more than what they drafted them for they get draft compensation beyond what they drafted them for plus more so they can use it in another draft how is that any different there's a little bit difference I know they usually don't....

I said what I said without Prescott none of these guys are staying they're gonna be traded bookmark it we'll talk later they're not signing lamb and Parsons and keeping digs tank and Martin and Prescott's not here there's no use for it so I don't need to calm down third contract or not Prescott in great shape sorry man quarterback can play till they're 40 so let's get over that fat first and foremost look at how great a shape he's in just look at some of the pictures that the kind of shape that Tom Brady used to be in and Tony Romo and right now Patrick mahomes they got them dad bods starting to come on Prescott without a shirt on still looks like he did maybe even better than when he came into the league so let's calm down he's a quarterback they're protected he can easily fulfill another contract...

I'll say it again lamb and Parsons will not be here and digs we'll be traded tank will be released and so will Martin if Prescott doesn't sign a new deal here they're all gone so get prepared for devastation and something real to cry about for once like losing for real calling people average for real..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First of all never say never it doesn't work that way always the first time and by the way they be giving them up for more than what they drafted them for they get draft compensation beyond what they drafted them for plus more so they can use it in another draft how is that any different there's a little bit difference I know they usually don't....

I said what I said without Prescott none of these guys are staying they're gonna be traded bookmark it we'll talk later they're not signing lamb and Parsons and keeping digs tank and Martin and Prescott's not here there's no use for it so I don't need to calm down third contract or not Prescott in great shape sorry man quarterback can play till they're 40 so let's get over that fat first and foremost look at how great a shape he's in just look at some of the pictures that the kind of shape that Tom Brady used to be in and Tony Romo and right now Patrick mahomes they got them dad bods starting to come on Prescott without a shirt on still looks like he did maybe even better than when he came into the league so let's calm down he's a quarterback they're protected he can easily fulfill another contract...

I'll say it again lamb and Parsons will not be here and digs we'll be traded tank will be released and so will Martin if Prescott doesn't sign a new deal here they're all gone so get prepared for devastation and something real to cry about for once like losing for real calling people average for real..
Of course....

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Allow the site rules to inspire your creativity. The likelihood of the biggest 'I Told You So' post/thread on CowboysZone.com handing you a lifetime ban is practically nil.
Since this is the case... If/When Dak gets signed, mods should allow a one time only "MountaineerCowboy was wrong" thread since he LOVES to single out people when they are wrong.

blueblood70

Reaction score
no way they let drafted players go

Dallas Cowboys are draft and develop - they show their players if they play well they earn their second contract.

Nothing changes here, Ceedee fits this category. What you guys are failing to realize is that Dakky Poo is on his 3rd contract, will be turning 32 and one of the oldest starting QBs in the NFL - he is not ARod so relax when you start comparisons, with ARod we would be a NFCCG lock - that’s the difference when you are rocking with a QB that old.

You think any team is thinking if they trade for Dak like LA did Stafford they are winning a ring? no, bc Dakky Poo is not that guy.

Ceedee, Micah and Bland will all have their second contract paid. Trey lance was also a ‘draft’ pick that will have his chance to earn his due in a month.
Dude you already lost all credibility if you don't think Prescott can affect A-Team that's all in fully loaded and locked like the Rams were that he's not as good as Stafford are you kidding me you mean Stafford that went over there and led the league in interceptions 20 on the year that would be two in the ceremony somehow that team picked him up and one despite all his mistakes something Prescott doesn't do very often so yeah that is the same as bringing over an Aaron Rodgers or Matthew Stafford at that age 100% no doubt no debate Prescott could take a team like that to a Super Bowl yes Yep put them on the 49ers team they go just as far if not farther... That's a fact it's nothing to do with his age the man's in great shape.. Take your Jack hating **** and move it on off my feed because I don't need to read dribble because that's what your little sarcastic unnecessary description of a quarterback who just finished second team all pro second MVP voting led the league in scoring which he's done before or being close to it he has us in the top three he's had us a number one offense plenty of times give him a great team give him a better defense and yes he is that capable it ain't here the reason he's failing here game one-dimensional offense the defense finds a way to throw up and screw up just like the coaches in the game plans get owned or should I say powned like I just powned you !!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Stephen Jones - "These things take time."

Also Stephen Jones - "We don't need to start negotiations until closer to camp."