Twitter: Stephen Jones on looking outside the building

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jones on looking at options outside of the building: "I don't know this time of year that anyone is willing to trade their best players. It's just a work in progress. We'll keep our lines of communication open around the league. If something presents itself then we'll certainly look at it.

"It's no secret to anyone in the league that we had two significant injuries in terms of Micah and D-Law. People who might have an inkling to do something I'm sure we'll hear from them. But for the most part, no one is willing to mail anything in right now."

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
The search outside the building continues
outside-dumpster-trash-garbage1.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
in all fairness, how do you replace lawrence?

this is now your call and you get to fix it however you wish - EXCEPT go back and say they're stupid for not having someone already.

it sucks. it really does. he won't be easy to replace, no. but if we're honest about the defense, we were in a free fall before he got hurt. whether he got hurt or not i am not sure our defense would ever be what a true top team needs.

you only trade if you feel this team has a chance.

if you felt this team had a chance, you'd have gotten a RB.

2024 continues.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
And this is why you are supposed to be MORE active in the preseason looking for capable and talented backups genius; instead of sitting on your hands or taking trips on Jerry’s yacht.

Too late now to do what was supposed to be done.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
in all fairness, how do you replace lawrence?

this is now your call and you get to fix it however you wish - EXCEPT go back and say they're stupid for not having someone already.
First Keeland is going to have to play way more snaps. He's at about 40% now, it will need to go up to 60-70%. My guess is Lawson spells him on passing downs.

You other options and end are Golson, Wheat, and Watkins. Golson's snap should go up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In other words, they are not going to do anything unless someone comes to them to talk trade.

I've said it before, JJ and SJ are a lazy front office
How dare you talk about them that way! The saying Keeping Up With the Jones, was made because of them
:muttley: