Twitter: Stephen Jones on looking outside the building

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Uhhh, Stephen, Randy Gregory and David Irving are waiting for a phone call from you and Jerry. What are you waiting for? This depletion on our D-line can be fixed quickly. The stubbornness of this team's ownership is beyond perplexing.

Listen here Hollywood ....... Irving has not played in 4 years and Randy is a mess that quit football and is suing the league.

It's ridiculous even talking about them.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Listen here Hollywood ....... Irving has not played in 4 years and Randy is a mess that quit football and is suing the league.

It's ridiculous even talking about them.
Listen here, Dak hating troll...... the Cowboys are in desperation mode with need of help along their D-line. Randy Gregory should still be in shape since he was on the Buccaneers roster this summer. Plus, Irving could likely still perform better than what we've got on our D-line interior. It would only require a few weeks of getting into better shape, but their potential could seriously help our D-line better than what we've currently got or what could possibly find elsewhere.

Wise up.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Listen here, Dak hating troll...... the Cowboys are in desperation mode with need of help along their D-line. Randy Gregory should still be in shape since he was on the Buccaneers roster this summer. Plus, Irving could likely still perform better than what we've got on our D-line interior. It would only require a few weeks of getting into better shape, but their potential could seriously help our D-line better than what we've currently got or what could possibly find elsewhere.

Wise up.
Listen here Hollywood ... we have Carl Lawson who has more career sacks than Gregory and is 2 years younger. And KJ Henry from Bengals who their fans are upset that they lost.

Both are better than a guy who has not played in 4 years and a guy who smokes weed professionally.

Get a clue ...... this isn't a Hollywood movie

:laugh:

rambo2

Reaction score
Listen here Hollywood ... we have Carl Lawson who has more career sacks than Gregory and is 2 years younger. And KJ Henry from Bengals who their fans are upset that they lost.

Both are better than a guy who has not played in 4 years and a guy who smokes weed professionally.

KJ Henry looks to be a good pickup and they signed him to a 2 year deal.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Murphy’s Law… lose Fowler and Armstrong to free agency, and next best three DEs are all hurt. With a bum group of DTs, this defensive line is going to look like those Garrett Years.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually the things that they said in the tweet Steven Jones about the trades and that most teams are not willing to give up anything right now is absolutely true but everyone says that they're not doing enough well tell me this the Philadelphia Eagles have a rash of injuries not only last year that they seem to feel with the same type of players we do and it didn't workout for them either by supposed to be a genius they can't even find the right coordinators from their recent Super Bowl trip they're losing coordinators or changing coordinators and then let me go to this year let's stay recent they lost three wide receivers in the last three weeks did they go out and make a trade for devante Adams amari Cooper or DeAndre Hopkins or bring an impact player over to the eagles because they're short three players there the same way we're short time on the defensive line...

So I don't get what you're trying to tell me I'm telling you that the things that this place this is inexperienced Internet big headed fake wannabe GM people think that they're doing nothing but really when they're saying things like there's no reason to make calls because they don't believe there'd be anybody open to making a trade for the players they may need and those players probably wouldn't be impactful that the only ones available we're gonna be on other people's practice squads or already free agents and how much better would they be since these are short term injuries for the most part these are not season ending injuries you can only bring so many people up off your own practice squad and you're very limited on the actual talent that's available to you on the street right now.

So they're 100% correct there's no reason to make calls when there's nobody listening it's like when I advertise for my business you have to have actual customers who need your services at the moment if you don't have that you're not going to be making anything off your efforts to advertise...... So I don't know what you think you read but everything's always negative but the fact is they're stating actual facts most of us talked about this earlier like 3 weeks ago when the injury started happening we need a defensive tackles and some pass rushers they're not available the ones that would be impactful how do you replace Michael Parsons and tank with what's available on the street or on a practice squad 'cause that's all that's available because teams right now are all in the race this year it started off where lots of teams are in a log jam around 500 not a lot of them have taken over they're not getting rid of their premier players there are no trades to be had and they said if there were they would call them they would hear from these teams 'cause that's what they do behind the scenes you know big headed fake Internet GM guys like you think they're doing nothing but they know what they're talking about they're fielding calls if they come in but there's no reason to call because they know teams are not ready to start releasing their better players probably after the buy there might be some more opportunities right before the trade deadline is when it usually happens not now..

And by that time we'll probably have our players back that's what they're saying we get it a lot of us who actually watch a lot of football and know that a lot of trades don't happen but when they do it's because teams are ready to have a fire sale and there aren't many out there already giving up because it's too close that's what he said that's what he meant and there's actual facts and truth to what he says and you all wanna talk about it as if they just giving up and don't care what they're saying it would be a waste of time to call 32 teams about their premier pass rushers because they're not gonna give them up right now it's kinda obvious but no we need to have a Jones hate fest like we don't get that anyway..

It is the actual truth... You all don't like hearing the truth because you block it out with the hate and the stain you have for the Jones family because you think they don't care when they actually do care and I'm not saying they're great and aggressive and doing all they can but in this particular subject on this tweet he's 100% correct..
Let's get this straight. I don't give a rat's butt what Stephen said, or what you think this is about. All your bold text does not change the fact they lie on many levels in many directions. I don't care if they make a move or not. My personal position is they lie.
Your comment they do care is based on what?

A fact? Or your opinion? In either case I still don't give a dang.

Maybe I should say it like this, since it appears making a point needs a little flourish.

They both lie!

BigD16

Reaction score
They’re probably happy about the injuries because it at least gives them an excuse for such an abysmal offseason

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Listen here, Dak hating troll......Carl Lawson has done **** the past several years. Randy Gregory has done more and played better for the Broncos and 49ers. Randy Gregory is bigger, tougher and better than Carl Lawson any day.

As for David Irving, he stated back in March he would love to come back and play for the Cowboys. I would take him right now over any DT we currently have.

Get a clue and learn real football......instead of wasting time hating and being dumb.

:hammer:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If there were ever a time of a group of hackers who want to shake up the football world this would be a good time. Come on find some dirt that would force a sale.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's get this straight. I don't give a rat's butt what Stephen said, or what you think this is about. All your bold text does not change the fact they lie on many levels in many directions. I don't care if they make a move or not. My personal position is they lie.
Your comment they do care is based on what?

A fact? Or your opinion? In either case I still don't give a dang.

Maybe I should say it like this, since it appears making a point needs a little flourish.

They both lie!

I don't care what you think I mean we are posting under actual Twitter and they made a comment and a quote and absolutely 100% it's true I don't care if they both lie don't post under a spot where you're actually supposed to read a tweet and the debate with the treatment and it's easy to see that what they said was absolutely true and I already went over it I ain't going over again but maybe you need to be spoon fed facts and information they may lie or withhold information but in this case their statement was true.. Maybe your comprehension needs to be tweaked here and there but when you read that we all talked about after the game and said there won't be a lot of teams that are willing to trade their players right now because they're still in it and it's a fact..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Listen here, Dak hating troll......Carl Lawson has done **** the past several years. Randy Gregory has done more and played better for the Broncos and 49ers. Randy Gregory is bigger, tougher and better than Carl Lawson any day.

As for David Irving, he stated back in March he would love to come back and play for the Cowboys. I would take him right now over any DT we currently have.

Get a clue and learn real football......instead of wasting time hating and being dumb.
Wow ....... everything you just said was pure bullcrap Hollywood Cowboy ...... get your chaps reads for your next scene

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wow ....... everything you just said was pure bullcrap Hollywood Cowboy ...... get your chaps reads for your next scene
Bullcrap is what you and your group who keep intentionally trying to deflect from the real Hollywood choke artist.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
This team isn’t going anywhere until Charlotte is the owner and gives the full reigns to Will McClay.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey Hollywood Cowboy

In the last 5 years

Carl Lawson - 17.5 sacks
Randy Gregory - 15 sacks
David Irving - 0 sacks

GetteUp
Carl Lawson nothing but goose eggs in 2023. Sucky praise for a sucky player. Not surprising.

Go back to playing the flute in high school band.

stiletto

Reaction score

:hammer:
Are you "spotting" or something? No need to engage the language filters over people like Carl Lawson/Randy Gregory. Chill. lol!