Stephen Jones podcast with Ed Werder, doesn't seem happy with JG

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You don't want him to learn anything, you want him fired,you whine about the FO decisions, you whine about the players, that's special.
You're right. I want him fired because he won't learn. Actually, he can't even admit it is a problem and that's worse than not being able to learn. So get used to the whining since the ****** will continue making it more difficult for the team to win. But, you should have job security, being paid to come on here and defend his bad decisions.

Dre11

Reaction score
You're right. I want him fired because he won't learn. Actually, he can't even admit it is a problem and that's worse than not being able to learn. So get used to the whining since the ****** will continue making it more difficult for the team to win. But, you should have job security, being paid to come on here and defend his bad decisions.

Keep whining, it is entertaining though.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Keep whining, it is entertaining though.
Don't worry. Not going anywhere. I know it bugs you when Garrett isn't thought to be perfect, so I at least get to accomplish that. Special Ed Red will learn one year, like Jerry promised.

Dre11

Reaction score
Don't worry. Not going anywhere. I know it bugs you when Garrett isn't thought to be perfect, so I at least get to accomplish that. Special Ed Red will learn one year, like Jerry promised.

When they win it all with special Ed Red, I expect you to be crawling in here with you tail tucked between your legs.:thumbup:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
When they win it all with special Ed Red, I expect you to be crawling in here with you tail tucked between your legs.:thumbup:
That's cool. I doubt I have anything to worry about, but I 'd gladly eat crow if the goof ball can prevent screwing up any opportunity we have to win it all.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
That's not true, but his TD/Int ratio was so unfair to the guy. And I'm not as big of a Troy fan as others.

Cowboys receivers had this incredible ability to get tackled on the one-yard line. Emmitt just scooped up TDs by the bushels from one yard out.
you are correct 165-141

HungryLion

Reaction score
So basically you're saying if you don't win a superbowl it's a failed season? Because winning the conference championship means nothing, being runner up means nothing. So with those lofty expectation you've been miserable far longer than Garrett's tenure.

Yes, it is a failed season. It doesn’t mean I’m miserable. I enjoy the ride. Had fun watching last season and 2014.

That being said, it’s still an overall failure.

And no sense keeping a coach after this long, if they have garretts track record. He hasn’t even made the playoffs 50% of the time either. He isn’t even really getting that close to winning a Super Bowl.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Took him 4 years to learn to run the football. Now we just need him to learn to run the football in the red zone instead of passing 3 straight times. Maybe he can even realize the shotgun, empty backfield set on 3rd and short isn't a good idea. Garrett is slowly getting the to point even he should be learning. I wish we could speed up his learning curve a bit.

The reason he doesn't learn from his mistakes is he doesn't believe he makes mistakes. I guess they taught him that at Princeton.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The reason he doesn't learn from his mistakes is he doesn't believe he makes mistakes. I guess they taught him that at Princeton.
Yep. He doesn't think preventing our opponents from getting preventable possessions is important. Seems like basic strategy for other coaches, but our coach seems to like to preserve time for the other team when he can.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yep. He doesn't think preventing our opponents from getting preventable possessions is important. Seems like basic strategy for other coaches, but our coach seems to like to preserve time for the other team when he can.

Oh you mean like Philly giving Brady another shot in the super Bowl? How about Jacksonville in the Championship game? Or maybe Atlanta in the Super Bowl?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Oh you mean like Philly giving Brady another shot in the super Bowl? How about Jacksonville in the Championship game? Or maybe Atlanta in the Super Bowl?
I'm a Cowboys fan. Don't care about other teams. You can ride their jocks. I want our team to win. You go ride Eagles jock.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm a Cowboys fan. Don't care about other teams. You can ride their jocks. I want our team to win. You go ride Eagles jock.

You said basic strategy for other coaches, so you interjected other teams, not me.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You said basic strategy for other coaches, so you interjected other teams, not me.
They don't do it as often as Garrett does and Garrett does it A LOT. You wouldn't know that because you make excuses for him. You're a mediocrity loving, excuse maker. I bet you have an 8-8 tramp stamp.

Dre11

Reaction score
They don't do it as often as Garrett does and Garrett does it A LOT. You wouldn't know that because you make excuses for him. You're a mediocrity loving, excuse maker. I bet you have an 8-8 tramp stamp.

But you only worry about the Cowboys, right? Also, it’s funny it’s been 5 years since they went 8-8 and you’re still trotting out that weak narrative...lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
But you only worry about the Cowboys, right? Also, it’s funny it’s been 5 years since they went 8-8 and you’re still trotting out that weak narrative...lol
Your tattoo still fresh though, right? Did you get a Wild Card Champion tattoo, too?

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
T.O has been the same everywhere, his Romo/Witten conspiracy , his Garcia walk like a duck line, his McNabb conspiracy, you see a pattern? The fact there been 4 different coaches before Garrett with the same or worse results, say you can’t keep blaming the coaches either.
Wade went to the playoffs 2 out of 4 years. Garrett went to the playoffs 2 out of 7 years. Shut the hell up man. Parcels also 2 out of 4 years. I’d take the Wade/parcell years over Garrett’s tenure anyday

Dre11

Reaction score
Wade went to the playoffs 2 out of 4 years. Garrett went to the playoffs 2 out of 7 years. Shut the hell up man. Parcels also 2 out of 4 years. I’d take the Wade/parcell years over Garrett’s tenure anyday

What did they win? Neither of them got past 1 win either did they?

Buzzbait

Reaction score

So you want to talk about "weak", out of Garrett's 7 full seasons as HC, Garrett has only produced 3 winning seasons, and that's including a freebie by the Eagle's Home Depot squad last year. In other words, he's only EARNED 2 winning seasons in 7 as HC.
That's what you call "weak."

And they think Dez is overpaid......:rolleyes:

Last edited: