Twitter: Stephen Jones - Rico Gathers a work in progress

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

:dance::dance::dance: Submitted for your entertainment and discussion

Stephen Jones should not be asked about player evaluations. He doesn't know how to evaluate, nor is he a surgical expert on disseminating coach-speak from his underlings.
He rides the line on speaking what he hears and adhering to his father's showman-ness.

He's the real puppet here, but with dollar-power.

conner01

Reaction score
If he can stay healthy he will be able to contribute
He hasn’t played football since he was a kid so he is not going to be complete. But just his athletic ability makes him a nice target and a matchup nightmare
If I was OC I could find a way to get some production out of him even if he can’t block a lick

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
He hasn’t played football since he was a kid so he is not going to be complete. But just his athletic ability makes him a nice target and a matchup nightmare
If I was OC I could find a way to get some production out of him even if he can’t block a lick
That is a big if If my aunt has ba,,ls I would call her uncle.

GenoT

Reaction score
If Rico Gathers had any real athletic ability, he would’ve already been playing in some overseas basketball league, working towards making the G League and then maybe getting an NBA tryout.

I know some people are salivating over the guy because he made a couple of decent preseason plays against camp-body Smurfs, but starting NFL DBs will eat him for lunch.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Stephen Jones should not be asked about player evaluations. He doesn't know how to evaluate, nor is he a surgical expert on disseminating coach-speak from his underlings.
He rides the line on speaking what he hears and adhering to his father's showman-ness.

He's the real puppet here, but with dollar-power.
I love dollar powerzzzz. :laugh::thumbup: