Stephen Jones: TE a priority in the draft

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah, no mention of Rico guys lol. Stephen gave Jarwin a pat on the back, and I kinda like Shultz but he wasn't mentioned much.

So looks like their drafting a TE1 with Jarwin as the TE2.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
The needs of teams really aren't that secret. Other teams know what their peers need to improve.
Top needs though? Priorities? Giving up this type of knowledge to other teams that covet the same positions can hurt you for obvious reasons.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Top needs though? Priorities? Giving up this type of knowledge to other teams that covet the same positions can hurt you for obvious reasons.

Did Stephen say "top" priority? Even if he did, If what was said at this point over 3 months before the draft was something that could be taken to the bank, I would be more inclined to agree with you, but there is a lot of rhetoric by teams at this point. We've all seen many times where a team has indicated a certain position was important to fill in the draft and that doesn't happen. I don't take a lot of stock in it. For all we know he might like how Jarwin and Schultz looked late in the season (they did do well) and he may not really consider TE that important.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Crap I misspelled Stephen's name, my bad.

I'm pretty sure that's how he spells his own name...

homework-sleepy-picture.gif