Stephen on Trey Lance: He exhibits everything you would think a top 5/top 10 pick would exhibit

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
MM is an excellent QB coach. Him coaching Lance to significant improvement should not be surprising.

If the club sees Lance winning his game ith his arm then I could see the wisdom in keeping MM. I think he is an underrated QB coach.
If McCarthy can make Lance just look capable he’ll have his choice of NFL head coaching positions. He’s a free agent at the end of the season, too. He would probably take Lance with him if he’s any good. The Cowboys will be atandung there like

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
If McCarthy can make Lance just look capable he’ll have his choice of NFL head coaching positions. He’s a free agent at the end of the season, too. He would probably take Lance with him if he’s any good. The Cowboys will be standing there wondering what happened.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you say so.
If I say so? lol. Are you stating Trey Lance did not take the field for the San Francisco 49ers as its starting quarterback versus the Arizona Cardinals on October 10, 2021, the Houston Texans on January 2, 2022, the Chicago Bears on September 11, 2022 and the Seattle Seahawks on September 18, 2022?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
BUST

x-T39-D4d-I7-I2-EBe-TY2c-2.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score
If I say so? lol. Are you stating Trey Lance did not take the field for the San Francisco 49ers as its starting quarterback versus the Arizona Cardinals on October 10, 2021, the Houston Texans on January 2, 2022, the Chicago Bears on September 11, 2022 and the Seattle Seahawks on September 18, 2022?
I am saying Trance is not a starting caliber QB. He got the job by default due to his draft status.

plymkr

Reaction score
It's lying season guys.
I call it the “propaganda season”. Soon there will be a tweet of how so and so player is in the best shape of their lives. Blah, blah, blah. I’m tired of the cute motivation quips and the ringing endorsements from management. I want to see results on the field.

I’m not saying Lance won’t be good but I got to see it on the field and not hear it from DNA boy. The propaganda machine rolls in high gear in the offseason. Next week all we will draft if future all pros.