Stephen: Tyler Smith staying at G remains to be seen

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Man Jerry and Stephen on the interview circuit is really making me think about jumping off the fanwagon. I mean are there 2 more unlikeable fakes in sports? One a creepy drunk that needs to pony up DNA. The other a perfect embodiment of why nepotism is bad. These 2 are 100% detestable creatures.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Comparisons to Larry Allen are crazy at this point.

That being said. I do think moving Tyler back to LT would be fine depending on who else they try to bring in. Might be easier to find another LG than another LT.
Yep. That's all I've wanted. If you can find a LT that is as good or better than Tyler is at LT, bring him in and keep Tyler at LG.

But if you can't find a LT as good as Tyler, then make sure we have a player who can man the LG position and kick Tyler out to LT.

Either way, you have a Pro-Bowl and potential All-Pro wherever Tyler plays.
:thumbup:

Big_D

Reaction score
Man Jerry and Stephen on the interview circuit is really making me think about jumping off the fanwagon. I mean are there 2 more unlikeable fakes in sports? One a creepy drunk that needs to pony up DNA. The other a perfect embodiment of why nepotism is bad. These 2 are 100% detestable creatures.
I agree. 30 years of Jones incompetence really wears you down. These 2 are the absolute worst. A team you used to Iove reduced to being run by complete turds of the highest order. Listening to them assess the situation every year is just sad.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I agree. 30 years of Jones incompetence really wears you down. These 2 are the absolute worst. A team you used to Iove reduced to being run by complete turds of the highest order. Listening to them assess the situation every year is just sad.
Pure hubris. Plus the morons in the media just nod along with whatever they babble on about. It’s sad. I feel like last season was a turning point where the Jones BS is not going to play anymore. Goodwill has been spent. The organization is a bottom feeder and a punchline.

Big_D

Reaction score
Pure hubris. Plus the morons in the media just nod along with whatever they babble on about. It’s sad. I feel like last season was a turning point where the Jones BS is not going to play anymore. Goodwill has been spent. The organization is a bottom feeder and a punchline.
I hit that wall 2 decades ago. Ownership is a joke and anything they have to say means nothing at all. True bottom feeders who have been peddling the same BS for way too long!