Stephen: Wants Dak's deal done before season

817Gill

Reaction score
Dak isn't even in the top ten, barely in the top twenty as far as QB's go in this league.....He isn't even Trent Dilfer but I guess that's how you hope Dallas wins a Superbowl......with a number one defense then!!....

I have to see a lot more than what I've seen so far from Dak before I hand him a massive deal that could cripple the franchise if he isn't the end all be all some of you think he is....
Dak isn’t better than Dilfer? God you guys are crazy lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I didn’t say this team should be losing. I said I’m amazed this dysfunctional franchise is having some success but I explained why they were. Focus.. lol
It's obvious yer dug in & have grabbed ahold of a root while growling ,although a word to the wise there DIG BOG ,one shouldn't stray beyond their A.O.'s visual range of their own front porch,lest the loss of fur be deemed worthy in it's efforts,,, just saying, ya know, BRO!o_O
Sigh... Pax unicarum.
Let the wind be in both thy sails towards the correct path.

817Gill

Reaction score
He's #95 while starting 9 games for us LOL - it's freakin' terrible, what are you even on about?

And LOL going by Bryan Broaddus. Give me a freakin' break, dude.
PFF literally gave him an average grade for the year lol and Broaddus doesn’t even write the main article lol. Even if he did, he’s gonna say a terrible player is average? Lol no matter how biased you think the DC media is they aren’t claiming terrible players can play lol.

How many people in this forum believe Maliek Collins is terrible? Just absolute garbage? Anyone?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Winning games is fine. It makes for a tolerable 16 game season with occasional gravy to boot.

But if you want championships a HOF caliber prolific passing QB is what this offense needs to take us to the next level.

There’s enough elite surrounding support to win games . A QB with talent level of our WR and RB we become SB contenders. Without that .. it’s going to be more of a struggle.
Now, I know you've been watching the games& have personally witnessed some of the unleashed deep strikes / connections from the #4 along with the numerous missed/ unseen opportunities as well,,,er,,,well DieHard? I'm of full expectations in seeing that disparity ratio to rapidly narrow here in the near future of the 2019 schedule.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dak needs to take a team friendly deal or trade him (reference every DAL player contract talk).

408Cowboy

Reaction score
The list is too long. I thought you were from the old site you’d know? But they weren’t about his passing ability.
Earlier in the thread you said

"I was a critic of Romo too in many situations"

Considering the topic is about Dak not being a "prolific passer" why bring that up? You spew that one liner out to give an appearance of being objective and fair in some way. I know it had nothing to do with his passing. I just wanted you to list it to prove a point but this comment works just as well.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Earlier in the thread you said

"I was a critic of Romo too in many situations"

Considering the topic is about Dak not being a "prolific passer" why bring that up? You spew that one liner out to give an appearance of being objective and fair in some way. I know it had nothing to do with his passing. I just wanted you to list it to prove a point but this comment works just as well.
You got into the conversation late. I was responding to another who brought him up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The QB I want is in Minneapolis tonite rooting on his Alma Mater.
Guns Up!!!!!

Last edited:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, one that could elevate this 22nd ranked passing attack? Lol
Does it matter if the stats are marginal while accomplishing the goal? Or would you rather have the wow plays and stats that go a long with it while falling short every year? Dak has enough game to win it all with the right pieces. I doubt he is a finished product at this point.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
This team has enough talent that with an Elite passing QB we are serious contenders for Super Bowl.

Dak has some game he’s just not one of the better passers. It’s makes life tougher.

Imagine this offense with a Brees or Rodgers. Or a Goff or Mahomes.
Man-0-Man Alive,,, er ,,,I admit to of gleefully entertained
( fleetingly) within my minds eye( innumerably) the last couple three years of a Phil Rivers/SAN DIEGO'S Q.B. sportin the star,,,ya,,,I have:oops:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Does it matter if the stats are marginal while accomplishing the goal? Or would you rather have the wow plays and stats that go a long with it while falling short every year? Dak has enough game to win it all with the right pieces. I doubt he is a finished product at this point.
Dak has some intangible assets which can help us win games and have some success but if we had a more prolific passing QB the road would be easier. That’s all!

It’s not meant to be bashing Dak. Just calling it like I see it. I’d like our chances much more with a HOF caliber QB. I’ve never seen a championship caliber Cowboy team without one.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Sigh... Pax unicarum.
Let the wind be in both thy sails towards the correct path.
Groan,,, pantaloonuis crapitudis burdenitus

"May you acquire the taste of a cold potato while waiting"
o_O