Still drinking the Kool-Aid?

TheCritic

Reaction score
1. The Patriots game convinced me that the Cowboys D remains vulnerable to big plays and has wondering if Quinn is going to get around to fixing it. A lot of players trying to make the big play and getting sloppy out there?

2. While the rest of the NFC East looks like a joke, the Cardinals, Rams, and oh yes the Bucs I take seriously. I watched the Bucs game and it looks to me that Brady is just getting warmed up. The Rams have always been a match-up nightmare. And the Cards look real to me.

3. I expect some "Lighten Up Francis" replies and I get that. I do enjoy watching the Cowboys having such a great season. But this team has a lot to improve on especially the defense.

What say you?

bewp7

Reaction score
yes because of the offense + turnovers

when turnovers dry up it will be ugly but offense is still good enough to give cowboys a chance to win against any team probably.

but cowboys defense does stink.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
1. The Patriots game convinced me that the Cowboys D remains vulnerable to big plays and has wondering if Quinn is going to get around to fixing it. A lot of players trying to make the big play and getting sloppy out there?

2. While the rest of the NFC East looks like a joke, the Cardinals, Rams, and oh yes the Bucs I take seriously. I watched the Bucs game and it looks to me that Brady is just getting warmed up. The Rams have always been a match-up nightmare. And the Cards look real to me.

3. I expect some "Lighten Up Francis" replies and I get that. I do enjoy watching the Cowboys having such a great season. But this team has a lot to improve on especially the defense.

What say you?

There are no perfect teams in the NFL. The Cards needed the Vikings to miss a 37 yard FG on the last play, the Titans lost to the Jets, the Rams had a dogfight with the Lions.

The Cowboys defense is a work in process, but it's already far better than last year. Bottom line is 5-1 and continuing to work. Nothing to do with Kool Aid.

ESisback

Reaction score

What say you?

Rams, Cardinals, Bucs and Packers are genuine. Our secondary is still vulnerable, and our short yardage offense worries me. We have the potential to beat anyone, but if we don’t improve in those areas, I fear we’ll lose in the playoffs.

ESisback

Reaction score
There are no perfect teams in the NFL. The Cards needed the Vikings to miss a 37 yard FG on the last play, the Titans lost to the Jets, the Rams had a dogfight with the Lions.

The Cowboys defense is a work in process, but it's already far better than last year. Bottom line is 5-1 and continuing to work. Nothing to do with Kool Aid.

Some JW Blue on the rocks with some Blue Raspberry might be good if mixed right.

Fmart322

Reaction score

What say you?
I agree with you.
The better NFC teams aren't gonna be easy.
With the wrong match up we could go one and done.