Still have the same weaknesses

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
every playoff game, we struggle to catch passes in traffic. even today lamb alligator armed a pass over the middle. as great as lamb is, we re missing a dez or Witten who can dominate in tight coverage. im hoping Tolbert can become that or maybe Ferguson

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
im very happy. ii watch games for excitement and also to scout. I look for improvement . what causes us to lose? have we worked on it?
Oh yeah, I understand as there is always room for improvement. But that was not how it came across in the OP.
It just seemed, down playing the win since it was against a losing team.

There is a lot to clean up, we all seen it today.

Did you not hear the announcers say, good teams do what they are supposed to do and beat bad teams.
There are other fans that will and have sucked up to SF today....for beating a losing team.....

elcowboi

Reaction score
every playoff game, we struggle to catch passes in traffic. even today lamb alligator armed a pass over the middle. as great as lamb is, we re missing a dez or Witten who can dominate in tight coverage. im hoping Tolbert can become that or maybe Ferguson
Your 3rd eye is perfect except it missed this not being a playoff game...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
run game was iffy today too....we were in a lot of 2nd and long situations which plays into the defenses hand.

links18

Reaction score
Doubt that's gonna be Tolbert....

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I for one am ecstatic that Lamb did not try to make the catch and end up injured. I am ok with business decisions in certain instances, and especially against certainly much weaker opponents.

Play it smart.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If you're interested in playoffs, typically the discussion is about getting into the playoffs and taking a shot.

I just see a lot of people that want to skip all that and wring your hands about nebulous concepts about how the team might compete.