Still have the same weaknesses

blueblood70

Reaction score
Also along with the little mistakes that add up we had those penalties. I am not a conspiracy guy but egirls get so lucky. Yeah when we played the we both had like 10 penalties but timing of them and the ones they don’t call that hurt. The last play that came up short he was being tackled WAY before the ball got to his hands. They called it a TD and I thought the flag was coming out and we would decline. But it wasn’t a TD and should have been 1st and goal at the 3 inch line. With 1 second left. Now the way we have been playing red zone it’s not a guarantee we get it in but should have had the opportunity…
what also happened in Arizona a michael gallup flag dropped than waived off, picked up, doesn't make any sense probably could have won the game, yes even that game. snakebitten or agenda?? hmm who knows....

let's go down memory lane let's go all the way back to the Romo bobbled ( oiled, wd40 look, allegedly new kicker ball up FG ball snap attempt in the playoffs , the play before that jason witten got the first down reviewed, said spot was correct and not 1st down, we all saw it ,JW was screaming it was first, more red or more purple than usual ,imagine 1st and goal from 3 inches vs that FG, TRs Career narrative might have changed...

i'm not sure if it's a curse but whatever it is i am ready for it to be over..

Happy TG bro! .

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Every NFL team no matter how good always has a few weaknesses. The thing they have to do is overcome their weaknesses and exploit the opponent's short comings. That leads to success and playoff wins.

glimmerman

Reaction score
what also happened in Arizona a michael gallup flag dropped than waived off, picked up, doesn't make any sense probably could have won the game, yes even that game. snakebitten or agenda?? hmm who knows....

let's go down memory lane let's go all the way back to the Romo bobbled ( oiled, wd40 look, allegedly new kicker ball up FG ball snap attempt in the playoffs , the play before that jason witten got the first down reviewed, said spot was correct and not 1st down, we all saw it ,JW was screaming it was first, more red or more purple than usual ,imagine 1st and goal from 3 inches vs that FG, TRs Career narrative might have changed...

i'm not sure if it's a curse but whatever it is i am ready for it to be over..

Happy TG bro! .
Happy Thanksgiving bro. Ya know I forgot about the Witten 1st down. We all only remember the shiny ball snapped to Romo. I remember even the commentators talking right after the play how shiny and slippery the ball looked. It’s really makes me wonder if it’s not a fixed thing. So many games with implications where flags are thrown over rules that haven’t been used in 20 years. Or sketchy flags or non calls that happen right in front of the refs and during the replay you can see the ref looking right at it. Remember the playoffs game against packers when Dak brought us back and looked to go into over time. David Irving was not just held but put in a sleeper hold right in front of the ref and rogers. No flag and he made a nice pass and nice catch because Byron Jones was too busy admiring rogers and didn’t take a step back to knock the ball away. Boom season over. Lol. Well maybe this year.

Hadenough

Reaction score
every playoff game, we struggle to catch passes in traffic. even today lamb alligator armed a pass over the middle. as great as lamb is, we re missing a dez or Witten who can dominate in tight coverage. im hoping Tolbert can become that or maybe Ferguson
Was watching 49ers last night and they have Deebo run the underneath cross and Aiuk or whatever his name is run the middle cross and depending on which way the LB moves to cover, Purdy just tosses it to the other. Those SF WRs are all tough guys too. Built like small LBs. You ask Lamb to go over the middle and he has to protect himself. Shanahan schemes his guys open.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the same weaknesses, just lingering remnants at times.