Still have the same weaknesses

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
We all know when the Cowboys will be judged.

Even the delusionals know you can’t take this team serious until they beat contenders.
I don't even think like that and it appears that the 49ers and Eagles put a lot of preparation into their gameplans and such for the Cowboys.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Even the delusionals know you can’t take this team serious until they beat contenders.
wth does that even mean? You do what you want. This team is clearly in the conversation of teams that could reach a SB. If you need to wait for it to happen... then stop watching these games and wait for the playoffs.

Mark

Reaction score
I thought the Carolina defense played remarkably well. They had the Cowboys sputtering offensively early; in particular, it seemed our receivers had a lot of trouble achieving any separation. Dak made several good throws that were simply defended perfectly.

That withering, long 3Q Panthers TD drive, though? Very impressive.

The Bland pick-six turned everything around, forcing CAR to play from behind and become susceptible to the DAL pass rush.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
wth does that even mean? You do what you want. This team is clearly in the conversation of teams that could reach a SB. If you need to wait for it to happen... then stop watching these games and wait for the playoffs.
About half or more of our fan base agree with me and everyone outside of Dallas knows what I said is true.

I love the wins but come on.. The Cowboys are proven pretenders until they prove otherwise.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

One thing is for sure, they'll have to beat contenders to make the playoffs. They have a tough remaining schedule.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
About half or more of our fan base agree with me and everyone outside of Dallas knows what I said is true.

I love the wins but come on.. The Cowboys are proven pretenders until they prove otherwise.
are the Lions pretenders? they havent Proven otherwise.
Are the Bills pretenders?

So based upon your criteria... Id say every team in the NFL besides the Iggles and Chiefs are "Pretenders?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I'm hoping Jalen Brooks developes into that, he definitely has the long arms

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
are the Lions pretenders? they havent Proven otherwise.
Are the Bills pretenders?

So based upon your criteria... Id say every team in the NFL besides the Iggles and Chiefs are "Pretenders?

Based off our recent history is what I’m going off of..

You know.. Like the biggest mainstream opinion there is about the Cowboys.

Everyone knows it lol. It’s kind of our thing.

BigD16

Reaction score
Our biggest weakness is that we almost always start slow. It’s not a big deal against trash teams, but in the playoffs it’s too much to overcome.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Based off our recent history is what I’m going off of..

You know.. Like the biggest mainstream opinion there is about the Cowboys.

Everyone knows it lol. It’s kind of our thing.
""Mainstream," opinion? You know the mainstream opinions are all about clicks and ratings, yes?

jujoboys

Reaction score
every playoff game, we struggle to catch passes in traffic. even today lamb alligator armed a pass over the middle. as great as lamb is, we re missing a dez or Witten who can dominate in tight coverage. im hoping Tolbert can become that or maybe Fergu

Hadenough

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I understand as there is always room for improvement. But that was not how it came across in the OP.
It just seemed, down playing the win since it was against a losing team.

There is a lot to clean up, we all seen it today.

Did you not hear the announcers say, good teams do what they are supposed to do and beat bad teams.
There are other fans that will and have sucked up to SF today....for beating a losing team.....
I just don't know how people get excited about beating a terrible team.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
So answer my question. Is every team except the Iggles and Chiefs pretenders?
I'll answer for you. The Cowboys are pretenders. How many teams in the NFL haven't been to a SB or Conference Championship game in the last 25 years?

Yet every single year the fans think they are winning the SB this year. There is optimism and there is blissfully ignorant.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'll answer for you. The Cowboys are pretenders. How many teams in the NFL haven't been to a SB or Conference Championship game in the last 25 years?

Yet every single year the fans think they are winning the SB this year. There is optimism and there is blissfully ignorant.
who the hell in here is out spouting off that this is the year the Cowboys win the SB? I havent seen a single one. But I see plenty of idiots saying that since they havent won since 1995 that means there is no way they could ever win it this year.....but again... you didnt answer jack in regards to my question.