Still just beating crappy teams

Jipper

Reaction score
If you can have no joy in a 30+ point victory, on Thanksgiving no less, you are crying.
:thumbup:
Didn't say I had no joy- but I've seen this movie so many times that I have no hope in a good outcome..

Again we are just beating crappy teams

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
No...not saying that - just reminding everyone to chill on the superbowl aspirations after beating 3 crap teams - so typical cowboys
Totally get that. But man, enjoy the good times while we have them.

J12B

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
What do you suggest the team does, lose?

rambo2

Reaction score
No...not saying that - just reminding everyone to chill on the superbowl aspirations after beating 3 crap teams - so typical cowboys
The Cowboys have as good a chance as any team in the league. They are clearly one of the top teams in the league and can beat any team.

offlimits

Reaction score

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
Tired of this argument. The NFL is full of ****** teams... especially in our division. You can only play who is next on the schedule.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

You can’t even enjoy a win! That’s sad for you.

There were a lot of positives that came out of this game and you don’t see any of them. I won’t waste my time explaining them to you.

Jipper

Reaction score
Tired of this argument. The NFL is full of ****** teams... especially in our division. You can only play who is next on the schedule.
Yup...and we lost to the 49ers and eagleS....so we did t beat who was good on our schedule

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Commodes are probably better than their record. Howell is not a terrible QB. They hung with the Eagles twice. Nearly beat the Seahawks in Seattle. Yes, they are a team we are supposed to beat and we did so handily, but it seems like the game was closer for longer than the final score indicates. I don't think it was meaningless win, especially on the short week.
Are you a fan or a troll?