Stone Cold Steve Austin

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ratings for Steve Austin Raw and Tough Enough

This week's edition of WWE Tough Enough drew a 1.95 (2.0) cable rating, with 2,860,000 viewers.

This week's edition of WWE RAW drew a 3.2 cable rating, with 4.95 million viewers.

The 2 highest rated wrestling shows on TV with Smackdown a close 3rd at a 1.77 cable rating

TNA Impact Wrestling on Thursday, June 2 officially scored a 1.09 rating.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the announcement of SCSA being the Raw GM next Monday, I expect the ratings to be way above normal.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just saw Stone Colds Hunt to kill movie last night.
Not very good.

I liked the one he did when there was a bunch of killers put on the island for the survival contest much better...think it was the Condemned?

Just straight action movies so the script and all of that were not great but the condemned one was just more entertaining.

One a side note. Has anyone seen the movie The Tournament? Kind of like the condemned but a little better. Ving Rhames and Robert Carlye was in it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrAinPaiNt;3968672 said:
Just saw Stone Colds Hunt to kill movie last night.
Not very good.

I liked the one he did when there was a bunch of killers put on the island for the survival contest much better...think it was the Condemned?

Just straight action movies so the script and all of that were not great but the condemned one was just more entertaining.

One a side note. Has anyone seen the movie The Tournament? Kind of like the condemned but a little better. Ving Rhames and Robert Carlye was in it.

Have not seen that one yet ...... did see the condemned and liked it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WWE legend Stone Cold Steve Austin confident in a second season for Tough Enough

On Monday, WWE legend Stone Cold Steve Austin appeared on a morning radio show in Oklahoma City to discuss the season finale of WWE's "Tough Enough". During his discussion Austin was asked about the possibility of a second season. According to ProWrestling.net, Austin made the following comments:

"I had a damn blast doing this show... It's a deal where USA Network and WWE are going to have a little bit of a tiff and make sure they've got all their ducks in a row. If this show didn't get lit up for a second season, I would be highly surprised."

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports-in-national/wwe-legend-stone-cold-steve-austin-confident-a-second-season-for-tough-enough

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3968422 said:
If Steve is up to do a program, it will be with Miz not Punk. Guarantee it.

Here are reasons why:

If Steve is up to do a progam, they will put him with someone they are trying to establish as a top star in the company, not someone who is established as a top star in the company.

Miz & Austin seem to have that connection, where it will be a great program, IMO & i'm someone who has **** on Miz constantly. Punk, someone who I have praised constantly, doesn't seem to have it with Austin.

If Austin& Punk have a feud it will be so insanely predictable... Punk: i'm straight edge, im better than you.. alcoholic... Austin: Your a whiny *** *****, give me a hell yeah!. Fans: Hell yeah!

It'll be plan and boring.. Austin and Miz would be much, much more entertaining.

and last, and most importantly, Punk is leaving WWE, maybe they could entice him to stay with a feud with Austin, as that would be the type of placement/program that would do it, Punk wants to be one of the top 3 people in the company, and a feud with a returning Austin for one last run would most likely put him at #2, behind Cena and his feud with a returning Rock.

First i'd like a feud with The Miz as well. I think it would be highly entertaining and would be a lot of fun. So I agree with you there.

Would it be better than one with Punk? Ehhhh...I disagree. I think you're selling Punk very short there.

I don't think it will be plain and boring at all. I think the two of them on the mic against one another would lead to some instant classics. I'd be tuning in every week for that feud, without a doubt.

As for the last paragraph, I don't know if you're right about Punk leaving or not, but at this point I'm really pulling for him to not leave just so people can laugh at you for being wrong because you've walked around with your chest puffed out as if you're the authority when it comes to wrestling news.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3969385 said:
First i'd like a feud with The Miz as well. I think it would be highly entertaining and would be a lot of fun. So I agree with you there.

Would it be better than one with Punk? Ehhhh...I disagree. I think you're selling Punk very short there.

I don't think it will be plain and boring at all. I think the two of them on the mic against one another would lead to some instant classics. I'd be tuning in every week for that feud, without a doubt.

As for the last paragraph, I don't know if you're right about Punk leaving or not, but at this point I'm really pulling for him to not leave just so people can laugh at you for being wrong because you've walked around with your chest puffed out as if you're the authority when it comes to wrestling news.

He's leaving unless they offer him what he wants to stay, and that is to be one of the top pushed guys in the company.

and Punk & Austin would be gold on the mic no doubt, but it would be so freaking predictable it would become boring if they drag it on past a month or two, Miz-Austin could go much longer with much less predictability.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BraveHeartFan;3969385 said:

Would it be better than one with Punk? Ehhhh...I disagree..

I agree with this.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
RAW was a bit boring tonite..being that Austin was there & all. Way too much R Truth..who I actually think is doing a decent job but it was overkill tonite. Divas were a waste of time as usual. Interesting they are pushing tag team action so much. I do like Sin Cara.. Austin just never changes. He is always funny to me.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasGirl50;3972459 said:
RAW was a bit boring tonite..being that Austin was there & all. Way too much R Truth..who I actually think is doing a decent job but it was overkill tonite. Divas were a waste of time as usual. Interesting they are pushing tag team action so much. I do like Sin Cara.. Austin just never changes. He is always funny to me.

I would agree with that assessment. I also liked the fact that had Rowdy Roddy Piper on.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought it was a snoozefest.

Stone Cold was entertaining as always although he sounded a little tipsy by the end of the night. Those Keystone Lights will get ya everytime!

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3972635 said:
I thought it was a snoozefest.

Stone Cold was entertaining as always although he sounded a little tipsy by the end of the night. Those Keystone Lights will get ya everytime!

Definitely lagged...the best thing to me was the promos for the upcoming PPV where they pretended to be in the Prez's press conference..corny but some of that was funny. Austin never changes..he's found the Fountain of Youth but I bet that liver of his is a bit pickled.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Liked all the Stone Cold bits ...... especially the teaser with CM Punk.

Liked how they had CM Punk (a guy who is supposedly leaving the company according to some) beat their top star to set up the next feud between Punk and Cena (followed by Punk and Austin in my opinion)

I also think they are setting up the return of Batista with the constant attacks of Mason Ryan on Rey ......

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3972677 said:
Liked all the Stone Cold bits ...... especially the teaser with CM Punk.

Liked how they had CM Punk (a guy who is supposedly leaving the company according to some) beat their top star to set up the next feud between Punk and Cena (followed by Punk and Austin in my opinion)

I also think they are setting up the return of Batista with the constant attacks of Mason Ryan on Rey ......

My nephew told me Dave was opening an MMA school..I don't know if that is true or not...is Austin going to be wrestling? He looks to be in great shape but he's got really bad neck issues. Same as Edge I think. I think that's why he quit to begin with.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3972705 said:
My nephew told me Dave was opening an MMA school..I don't know if that is true or not...is Austin going to be wrestling? He looks to be in great shape but he's got really bad neck issues. Same as Edge I think. I think that's why he quit to begin with.

Austin could probably pull of one or two more matches on a grand stage, but i don't think we'll ever see him in the ring for a considerable amount of time again.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What Happened After RAW Last Night with Austin, Cena, Miz and Punk?

The crowd was super hot all night and loved Austin. After RAW went off the air on USA, The Miz came out to face John Cena in a Street Fight for the WWE Title.

Sheamus, Punk, R-Truth and Miz all ended up beating Cena. Punk mocked Steve Austin and had a "beer bash" but with Diet Pepsi. Austin's music hit and he came out with Stunners for everyone. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Miz to win the match and Austin stunned Punk to send everyone home super happy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;3972792 said:

The crowd was super hot all night and loved Austin. After RAW went off the air on USA, The Miz came out to face John Cena in a Street Fight for the WWE Title.

Sheamus, Punk, R-Truth and Miz all ended up beating Cena. Punk mocked Steve Austin and had a "beer bash" but with Diet Pepsi. Austin's music hit and he came out with Stunners for everyone. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Miz to win the match and Austin stunned Punk to send everyone home super happy.
I would have went home happy after all that.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
zrinkill;3972792 said:

HAHA

Yeah, no need to have the best event of the night AFTER raw goes off the air.

I know they have to keep storylines going but man that sounds like a great ending...would've made up for much of the show.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Was going to go last night, since Nassau Coliseum is a 10 minute walk from my house, 1 minute drive, but they upped the prices since it was a supershow, wasn't paying $33 to sit in the end of the coliseum, after seeing the show, i'm glad I didn't, only R-Truth was on imo, Stone Cold could've done so much more.