Stop the crying!

aria

Reaction score
Got a better idea, send your address

Ummmm....I’m not the one throwing a child's temper tantrum over a loss. Send me a case lf single malt and I’ll be more than happy to give you my address but only if you hand deliver it.

foofighters

Reaction score
Ridiculous. Please explain to me how the division is so certainly lost.
Do we need to spell it out for you? Wait, I’ll get some crayons...

the Eagles have a much easier schedule than we do. We have only beat one team with a winning record this year. Our defense continues to get thrashed in the running game and Jason Garrett is our head coach. Nothing changes. Slow starts and undisciplined play continue to plague this team. We probably lead the league in penalties now. We aren’t doing anything. Jerry wasted Romo and his team and now it’s happening to Dak and his team.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I counted one thread topic on the front page that was positive. We had a close loss to a good team, the world isn’t over. All of these threads about the division being lost, the team sucks, etc are such an over reaction and it’s depressing. We have a few lay ups left (Washington, Bears, Detroit, even the Rams suck now) but we lose a couple close hard fought games and everyone throws a temper tantrum.

This is football, we’ll win some and lose some. Luckily our division sucks and we’re never out of it. The coaches some of you blow all lost games this weekend and actually haven’t looked too great this year.

Saints lost to a one win team, Rams are looking bad, Andy Reid and the Chiefs have predictably choked once again, the Colts lost to Miami...the season is far from over but glancing at these threads you would think we just lost the division and a wild card spot.

So what? We lost to a good team and several plays could have changed the outcome. Stop the whining, there’s still plenty of time left. I just hope the players aren’t as mentally weak as some of you because if thats the case then yeah, we should hang it up.
Dallas press?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Then we beat the Patriots or win our next 4 games and we’re invincible. This fan base is bi polar. Losses happen, even the “good” teams and coaches that fans here praise and dream of lose games.
Would you be willing to place a large wager on either of those things happening? I would not.

Pokes12

Reaction score
I counted one thread topic on the front page that was positive. We had a close loss to a good team, the world isn’t over. All of these threads about the division being lost, the team sucks, etc are such an over reaction and it’s depressing. We have a few lay ups left (Washington, Bears, Detroit, even the Rams suck now) but we lose a couple close hard fought games and everyone throws a temper tantrum.

This is football, we’ll win some and lose some. Luckily our division sucks and we’re never out of it. The coaches some of you blow all lost games this weekend and actually haven’t looked too great this year.

Saints lost to a one win team, Rams are looking bad, Andy Reid and the Chiefs have predictably choked once again, the Colts lost to Miami...the season is far from over but glancing at these threads you would think we just lost the division and a wild card spot.

So what? We lost to a good team and several plays could have changed the outcome. Stop the whining, there’s still plenty of time left. I just hope the players aren’t as mentally weak as some of you because if thats the case then yeah, we should hang it up.
Thank you Mrs, Garrett. Now can we get back to analysis and not pomp pomp waving.

aria

Reaction score
Do we need to spell it out for you? Wait, I’ll get some crayons...

the Eagles have a much easier schedule than we do. We have only beat one team with a winning record this year. Our defense continues to get thrashed in the running game and Jason Garrett is our head coach. Nothing changes. Slow starts and undisciplined play continue to plague this team. We probably lead the league in penalties now. We aren’t doing anything. Jerry wasted Romo and his team and now it’s happening to Dak and his team.
Who exactly is so unbeatable on our schedule? The Patsies? Maybe, but they’ve had the easiest schedule in the league, wouldn’t be surprised if we beat them. So what teams left on our schedule have you cowering?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

So we don't even get 24 hrs to get over this one? Some folks need to vent after a tough loss like this. I don't think you should be trying to deny folks of this. You are just going to earn people's ire, especially when you are also calling them "mentally weak". I'm glad you are able to let this loss roll off your back like water on a duck but it's wrong of you to expect everyone else to be able to do that. This one hurts and I expect to be seeing folks expressing that hurt and frustration. It doesn't make them mentally weak, it means they care and are disappointed. Just please try to understand this before rubbing salt in everyone's emotional wound.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Agree but will not happen, will see at least 19 more Zeke threads by noon today (Monday).

aria

Reaction score
Would you be willing to place a large wager on either of those things happening? I would not.
I actually have one small wager with a fellow fan that we beat the Patsies so I’m good for now. Also lost money betting on the Cowboys yesterday but it’s not the end of the world like so many make it out to be.

aria

Reaction score
A temper tantrum? I didnt make a 4 paragraph thread about posters talking on a message board.
I didn’t make a 4 paragraph thread over exaggerating how bad we are and the season is over.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

This isn't crying too? I'm confused.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually have one small wager with a fellow fan that we beat the Patsies so I’m good for now. Also lost money betting on the Cowboys yesterday but it’s not the end of the world like so many make it out to be.
That's cool, but the smart money isn't on Dallas doing either of those things. I like to bet the longshots too once in a while, but the point still stands.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This is what it looks like when you slowly bring the frog to a boil instead of just dropping it into already boiling water.

Sorry man, the writing is on the wall for anyone that is looking. Defense has regressed, starting with our LBs and secondary. Garrett is a lame duck coach and a mediocre to poor one at that. 9-7 with a quick playoff exit is the most likely scenario.

agree.

the defense is jacked.

I stay out of the JasonG battles, but it looks bad for him.

I think this is a 7-9 or 9-7 team at best.

aria

Reaction score
Roster has turned over 3x since Jason’s illegitimate promotion. Same results, at a certain point, you (and others) can’t blame it on the players.
New Orleans. Was Garrett responsible for Zeke’s fumble? What about all the poor tackling? Isn that supposed to be the Golden Boy Richard? Garrett deserves some blame but when there are “professionals” being paid several million dollars to execute the most basic football fundamentals and they don’t do it there’s only so much a coach can do.

How did Reid do this weekend? What about McVay? Payton?