Stop the crying!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I counted one thread topic on the front page that was positive. We had a close loss to a good team, the world isn’t over. All of these threads about the division being lost, the team sucks, etc are such an over reaction and it’s depressing. We have a few lay ups left (Washington, Bears, Detroit, even the Rams suck now) but we lose a couple close hard fought games and everyone throws a temper tantrum.

This is football, we’ll win some and lose some. Luckily our division sucks and we’re never out of it. The coaches some of you blow all lost games this weekend and actually haven’t looked too great this year.

Saints lost to a one win team, Rams are looking bad, Andy Reid and the Chiefs have predictably choked once again, the Colts lost to Miami...the season is far from over but glancing at these threads you would think we just lost the division and a wild card spot.

So what? We lost to a good team and several plays could have changed the outcome. Stop the whining, there’s still plenty of time left. I just hope the players aren’t as mentally weak as some of you because if thats the case then yeah, we should hang it up.
I counted one thread topic on the front page that was positive. We had a close loss to a good team, the world isn’t over. All of these threads about the division being lost, the team sucks, etc are such an over reaction and it’s depressing. We have a few lay ups left (Washington, Bears, Detroit, even the Rams suck now) but we lose a couple close hard fought games and everyone throws a temper tantrum.

This is football, we’ll win some and lose some. Luckily our division sucks and we’re never out of it. The coaches some of you blow all lost games this weekend and actually haven’t looked too great this year.

Saints lost to a one win team, Rams are looking bad, Andy Reid and the Chiefs have predictably choked once again, the Colts lost to Miami...the season is far from over but glancing at these threads you would think we just lost the division and a wild card spot.

So what? We lost to a good team and several plays could have changed the outcome. Stop the whining, there’s still plenty of time left. I just hope the players aren’t as mentally weak as some of you because if thats the case then yeah, we should hang it up.
iu

EST_1986

Reaction score
Seasons over. Silver lining is Garrett should be too. So I agree let’s not cry and look forward to being next years champs ....again :rolleyes:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You sound like a parent cheering their kids participation ribbon.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I agree. Those close ones suck. Especially when we had a chance to take it over. Kept running Elliot to the same spot. That 4th down play needed to be something else. Lol.

This is true but the LBer made a hell of defensive play.......agree though, we lost our best chance a couple plays before this. At a min, call time out, settle things down and make sure you calling your best play. It all happened so fast.....

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

you stop

romothesavior

Reaction score
Ummmm....I’m not the one throwing a child's temper tantrum over a loss. Send me a case lf single malt and I’ll be more than happy to give you my address but only if you hand deliver it.
You're throwing a temper tantrum because the board isn't rainbows and sunshine after another close loss caused by inept coaching.

You're the one who needs to grow up here.

JayFord

Reaction score
Its not the loss

i can handle a loss its Garretts awful decision making

i turned the game off when he decided to go for a 57 yard fg in the first quarter with like 11 minutes left

romothesavior

Reaction score
Its not the loss

i can handle a loss its Garretts awful decision making

i turned the game off when he decided to go for a 57 yard fg in the first quarter with like 11 minutes left
And then he turns around and punts on 4th and 4 at the MIN 40 while down 14-0. The guy has ZERO clue after 10 years at the helm.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is true but the LBer made a hell of defensive play.......agree though, we lost our best chance a couple plays before this. At a min, call time out, settle things down and make sure you calling your best play. It all happened so fast.....
Yep. Trying to hurry up. Lots of mistakes. Who told Austin to fair catch the punt. That had TD written on it. I saw some handoffs from Dak that he should have used the option and kept it himself. Biggest thing I couldn’t get over was our Defense not stopping the same run play. They ran the same play over and over.

I will say at the end when they handed it off and he almost fumbled it I thought we were gonna make a play.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bingo. Nail, meet hammer.

Policing the fandom of others on this board should be a bannable offense. These threads are beyond ridiculous.

Even when I try to stay positive. I won't blame any Cowboys fan for being upset right now. This was a winnable close game and once again bad coaching decisions cost us in a close game. Like they have been costing us in big games season after season under Garrett.

Garrett is constantly outcoached by teams who are missing key players. Constantly wastes away other teams in the NFC playoff race losing. Garrett deciding to run will be the reason why we lose the division to the Eagles if we lose it.

32BellyOption

Reaction score

So you’re saying close losses are part of the process? And so are close losses to the hapless Jets? And two playoff wins in 10 years is too? Oh ok I’m fine then. Let’s just continue with the process and maybe we’ll have that third playoff win in the next 10 years.

Paradox

Reaction score
Saw a thread called stop crying and thought it a good place to complain. Wit got tackled in the end zone by Harrison Smith before the ball got there and they chose not to call a very clear pass interference that would have virtually tied the game.

Refs control everything. I'm steadily losing faith in the game's integrity.

dckid

Reaction score

Do you work for the Jones family?
Before you can win you have to learn not to lose.
FG attempt on 57 yards in first drive who does that? I knew the Vikings would get that touchdown.
Why keep running this stupid read option handoff? Elliott has no momentum running to the line. Our run scheme has become totally ineffective. Get Dak under center and then handoff, pitch, run a stretch play and watch Elliott go.
The 4th and goal run by the Vikings I saw that play coming from Maryland. Defense should have adjusted and stiffed that play. We needed one additional defender to get that defended.
The last drive was a debacle. Garrett is so scared to make a mistake. He was worried the Vikings would be able to score.
Who runs a play before the two minute warning? That made zero sense. Lucky it got completed.
The Vikings really had one way to beat us all game. Run the ball, screen on play action. They were really not capable of straight back passing downfield. A good coach would have stomped this out in the second half.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
And then he turns around and punts on 4th and 4 at the MIN 40 while down 14-0. The guy has ZERO clue after 10 years at the helm.
That was one of the stupidest plays of the game..

Who punts at your opponents 40?....seriously