Stop the crying!

ArtClink

Reaction score
Then we beat the Patriots or win our next 4 games and we’re invincible. This fan base is bi polar. Losses happen, even the “good” teams and coaches that fans here praise and dream of lose games.

Being one of three nfc teams (wash, detroit) that has failed to reach the nfc champion game in the past 24 years, will mk the fanbase bipolar, cynical, & full of doubt. And we can't even win a div playoff game in the salary cap era. It transcends any coach or group of players. But "Jerry really wants to win", right?

Big_D

Reaction score
You are comparing can’t win divisional round Jason to Super Bowl coaches?

Oddly enough some fans still compare Garrett to coaches who have either won championships or at least been to a championship game or Super Bowl.

kento40

Reaction score
Ridiculous. Please explain to me how the division is so certainly lost.
Well given our previous games, since we can't seem to beat good teams even when they have multiple starters out, how do you think we will fare against the rest of our schedule? This is the team who couldn't score a TD against the hobbled saints, gave the Jets their first win and made Sam Darnold look like Joe Namath, Couldn't beat GB without their best receiver, just imagine what the score would have been with Adams out there, and made Cook look like a Barry Sanders, Emmitt smith hybrid. The next Skins and Eagles games are no gimmies either. So logically, a betting man would say not only the division is lost, but we will be lucky to see 8-8. Let's just blow smoke up each other's rear ends though and say it's all sunshine an rainbows.

kento40

Reaction score
Oddly enough some fans still compare Garrett to coaches who have either won championships or at least been to a championship game or Super Bowl.
They are grasping at straws and calling the logical fans haters. Same thing happened on the last board.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I counted one thread topic on the front page that was positive. We had a close loss to a good team, the world isn’t over. All of these threads about the division being lost, the team sucks, etc are such an over reaction and it’s depressing. We have a few lay ups left (Washington, Bears, Detroit, even the Rams suck now) but we lose a couple close hard fought games and everyone throws a temper tantrum.

This is football, we’ll win some and lose some. Luckily our division sucks and we’re never out of it. The coaches some of you blow all lost games this weekend and actually haven’t looked too great this year.

Saints lost to a one win team, Rams are looking bad, Andy Reid and the Chiefs have predictably choked once again, the Colts lost to Miami...the season is far from over but glancing at these threads you would think we just lost the division and a wild card spot.

So what? We lost to a good team and several plays could have changed the outcome. Stop the whining, there’s still plenty of time left. I just hope the players aren’t as mentally weak as some of you because if thats the case then yeah, we should hang it up.

Who hacked Aria’s account? The real Aria wound have the torches and pitchforks going.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. Those close ones suck. Especially when we had a chance to take it over. Kept running Elliot to the same spot. That 4th down play needed to be something else. Lol.
They were ready for us at the goal line. :facepalm:

willia451

Reaction score
Down by multiple scores in the first quarter. Bad decisions to lose the game late in the 4th.

This is a pattern that keeps repeating itself over and over against good teams. No matter who the players are. And no matter if we are at home or on the road.

It's not complaining. It's calling it out for what it is.

The good news is the division is pretty bad this year. So the Cowboys can still win the division and make the playoffs.

But with the coaching staff being what it is and the culture being what it is, one and done is most likely if they get that far.

Again. Same pattern no matter what.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Cool story about the rams and bears sucking.

Wait till we play them and there defense completely shuts out the running game and puts the game in Dak's hands. These games all end the same way, Dallas comes up a little short.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I counted one thread topic on the front page that was positive. We had a close loss to a good team, the world isn’t over. All of these threads about the division being lost, the team sucks, etc are such an over reaction and it’s depressing. We have a few lay ups left (Washington, Bears, Detroit, even the Rams suck now) but we lose a couple close hard fought games and everyone throws a temper tantrum.

This is football, we’ll win some and lose some. Luckily our division sucks and we’re never out of it. The coaches some of you blow all lost games this weekend and actually haven’t looked too great this year.

Saints lost to a one win team, Rams are looking bad, Andy Reid and the Chiefs have predictably choked once again, the Colts lost to Miami...the season is far from over but glancing at these threads you would think we just lost the division and a wild card spot.

So what? We lost to a good team and several plays could have changed the outcome. Stop the whining, there’s still plenty of time left. I just hope the players aren’t as mentally weak as some of you because if thats the case then yeah, we should hang it up.
I think you are misunderstanding fans’ reactions. It’s not about fans being mentally weak. It’s about fans having seen this movie 24 straight seasons.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
You dont police the board, stop whining about others whining
I really don't think he is whining about others whining. The sky is falling according to many of the posters. It was a loss. No loss is fun but you cannot fire the whole stinkin coaching staff and team. Everyone is just blowing off steam.

There is a lot of football left to be played.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I understand the point that it is only a game, and your right. No one's life should be seriously affected by a football game.

But this talk about teams lose to good teams, and "hey we played a tough game" etc..... Is bull. I have bought into that for last 24 years, and they keep selling the hype as truth when in reality we have never been any better than the next average team.

This team is poorly coached, some of our players are over paid and over hyped. Nothing we can do about it, but let's stop pretending this team is something it is not. It is ok to do that

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I think you are misunderstanding fans’ reactions. It’s not about fans being mentally weak. It’s about fans having seen this movie 24 straight seasons.
It's really not the game it used to be. I have said it before, the Cap and FA have ruined the game.

It's an I game, not a team game.