Strange stat about Romo's int's the last three seasons

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
That is completely untrue I put a lot of the blame for the loss on the defense. I suggest you go back and carefully READ my posts not gloss them. You need to stop listening to those who have an agenda who like giving their own take on comments I make and actually read what I said.

I've listened to your anti-Romo rants enough to understand your position. The fact you occasionally place some blame elsewhere is way overwhelmed by the bulk of your posts. If you feel you're being misunderstood then I suggest you alter more of your posts to reflect more balance.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I've listened to your anti-Romo rants enough to understand your position. The fact you occasionally place some blame elsewhere is way overwhelmed by the bulk of your posts. If you feel you're being misunderstood then I suggest you alter more of your posts to reflect more balance.

Why get this topic going again it died over a week ago? My comments on Romo are balanced but unfortunately the positive comments are ignored by those who just want to focus on the negative comments. I can say several great things about Romo and post ONE negative comment and it's the ONE negative comment that stirs everyone up despite all the facts to support it. I don't start these threads about Romo I just contribute and give my honest, unbiased opinion based on his career. Every comment I make about Romo is supported by numerous stats and facts. If I was wrong about him and all of you were right he wouldn't have the negative reputation he does.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I said the defense played terrible all day vs Denver and that Romo was brilliant for 58 minutes how is that putting "all" the blame on him for the loss?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Why get this topic going again it died over a week ago? My comments on Romo are balanced but unfortunately the positive comments are ignored by those who just want to focus on the negative comments. I can say several great things about Romo and post ONE negative comment and it's the ONE negative comment that stirs everyone up despite all the facts to support it. I don't start these threads about Romo I just contribute and give my honest, unbiased opinion based on his career. Every comment I make about Romo is supported by numerous stats and facts. If I was wrong about him and all of you were right he wouldn't have the negative reputation he does.

Calling Dr Spin. Calling Dr Spin. :D

DanteEXT

Reaction score