Stupid News Thread

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every day something stupid happens in the news... From criminals to situations... They all make you shake your head. Why? Cuz they're STUPID!!!

Anywho, here's my first offering.. Feel free to add some stupid news of your own.

Police: Thief Forgets To Log Off Facebook After Burglarizing Home

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A Minnesota man is in jail because he logged on to Facebook.Police say 26-year-old Nicholas Wig checked his profile from a home he broke into, and then he didn’t log off.

“World’s dumbest criminal,” the homeowner James Wood said. “I don’t know.” Wood had come home to find his house ransacked. His credit cards, cash and watch were all gone.

In their place, the thief had left a pair of Nike tennis shoes, jeans and a belt, that were all wet. Wood said it had been raining outside.

“I started to panic,” he said. “But then I noticed he had pulled up his Facebook profile.”

Wood posted to Facebook using Wig’s profile, saying Wig had burglarized his home. He even shared his phone number to see if someone would call with information. Wig texted him later that day.

“I replied you left a few things at my house last night, how can I get them back to you,” Wood said.

Wig agreed to meet with Wood later that night.

Read the rest: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/...-log-out-of-facebook-after-burglarizing-home/

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
This fool thought he was overdosing on marijuana.. lmao

Flanders Vibe :D

ned-flanders1.jpg

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/weir...marijuana-in-the-back-of-patrol-car/11257409/

Woman crashes truck, drives on the wrong side of the road, crashes again, gets arrested, then wiggles out of her handcuffs and eats the weed she was caught with.

The one thing I found odd stated at the conclusion of that video was that driving on the wrong side of the road, crashing twice (hit and run), and possession for the marijuana were all misdemeanors but the fact that she ate the evidence after being apprehended and in the safety of a police vehicle is what escalated it into a felony charge? All those other crimes posed a threat to society and could have killed pedestrians, but the fact that she ate the erb after the fact is what brings the serious charge. Go figure:confused:

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
The one thing I found odd stated at the conclusion of that video was that driving on the wrong side of the road, crashing twice (hit and run), and possession for the marijuana were all misdemeanors but the fact that she ate the evidence is what escalated it into a felony charge? All those other crimes posed a threat to society and could have killed pedestrians, but the fact that she ate the erb after the fact is what brings the serious charge. Go figure:confused:

I thought the same thing, I was shocked when they said she was only on a misdemeanor.

However, the felony had nothing to do with weed, it was "destroying evidence" haha.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/08/080820-bigfoot-body.html

Bigfoot Hoax: "Body" Is Rubber Suit

Ker Than
for National Geographic News
August 20, 2008

As far as Bigfoot hoaxes go, it was short-lived one.

Only days after Georgia residents Matt Whitton and Rick Dyer told reporters at a press conference on Friday that they had a dead Bigfoot body, their evidence has been exposed as a rubber ape costume.

The deception was made public by the very company Whitton and Dyer teamed up with to announce their supposed find.

In a statement posted on the Web site of Searching for Bigfoot Inc., "Sasquatch Detective" Steve Kulls said he realized the Bigfoot "corpse" was a fake when the frozen body began to thaw—after the press conference had already taken place.

tantrix1969

Reaction score
EPA employees warned to stop defecating in the hallways
POSTED AT 4:41 PM ON JUNE 25, 2014 BY NOAH ROTHMAN

In a development that attorney, Ace of Spades blogger, and TEMS regular Gabriel Malor might find lamentably familiar, employees with the Environmental Protection Agency were recently warned to keep their bathroom habits in the bathroom.

According to communications obtained by Government Executive, employees of a Denver, Colorado office of the EPA were admonished for what the publication described as “inappropriate bathroom behavior.”

* In the email, obtained by Government Executive, Deputy Regional Administrator Howard Cantor mentioned “several incidents” in the building, including clogging the toilets with paper towels and “an individual placing feces in the hallway” outside the restroom.

Apparently, this EPA office needed to “consult” with a workplace violence expert on the matter in order to ascertain that leaving human feces in office hallways was “very dangerous.”

When asked for a statement, EPA spokesman Richard Mylott refused to comment on what he called “ongoing personnel matters” at the Denver office.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/06/25/epa-employees-warned-to-stop-defecating-in-the-hallways/