Stupidest thing you've done in anger over a Cowboys game?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
In the 4th quarter of the 1998 playoff humiliation to Arizona, I threw the remote through a plate-glass window. Father was not pleased, to say the least...

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
punched the wall, made a whole in the wall, fractured my hand.

fun stuff, paying for the stuff to fix the wall, then x rays and then the medical thing

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Threw my wife into oncoming traffic. Wait, was that Cowboys related?

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
About the same, I threw the remote in the Seattle game when I thought we had let Old Man Rice beat us before the onsides kick and it broke the remote and took the paint off the wall, not too bad though. Felt like a heel when we won. After the skins game last year after the hail marys i didnt fall asleep until 530 i was so upset.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I wouldn't say this was stupid, but the second time we played Buffalo in the SB there was a woman at my house on base who kept running her mouth during the first half pulling for the Bills. I kept telling her to shut up and she didnt so I ordie taped her to a chair and sat her outside taped to the chair for the third and part of the 4th Qt....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Not Cowboys related, but back in 2004 when Baylor beat Texas A&M, my goofy Baylor buddy that rode to the game with me ran off to help carry the goal posts out of Floyd Casey.

I left him in Waco

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Got mad and kick the china cabinet and it came down. Glass was every where. Cowboys lost to 49ers in the championship game in 1994.:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Never did anything really stupid except PO the ole lady (she gets over it). I just go into the other room away from everyone else and wait it out. The family I think has finally learned to just leave me alone.

But I DO NOT want to telk about it.

Reaction score
I took out my ceiling light fixture while attempting to spike a coach pillow,,, it was a looong sweeping arch like the ones you see when they spike footballs in the endzone,,, it's a good thing I don't have guns handy during the games,,,, :shoot1:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
EGG said:
I took out my ceiling light fixture while attempting to spike a coach pillow,,, it was a looong sweeping arch like the ones you see when they spike footballs in the endzone,,, it's a good thing I don't have guns handy during the games,,,, :shoot1:

After Thanksgiving in 1993 ("Leave it alone Leon") my grandad went outside, got his 12 gauge, and put 3 shots into a large oak tree on his backyard. The neighbors were like "***"?

This is a man, mind you, who would have little to no reaction if he lost his leg in a wood chipper

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I kicked my beautiful girlfriend out after the Commanders beat us in Week 2 last season... (she came over to watch the game with me)

it was the worst because 1) it wasn't her fault, 2) I loved her so much and should not have done that and 3) it was basically the beginning of the end for us and our 3.5 year relationship, and I still miss her.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
I kicked my beautiful girlfriend out after the Commanders beat us in Week 2 last season... (she came over to watch the game with me)

it was the worst because 1) it wasn't her fault, 2) I loved her so much and should not have done that and 3) it was basically the beginning of the end for us and our 3.5 year relationship, and I still miss her.

Hate to break it to ya, but that wasnt why it ended. According to her, you were an "overzealous, pompous......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

;)

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:

Don't worry, eventually that part of you dies and you won't feel it anymore,,, :eek:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Pittsburgh/Dallas. Superbowl. Older brother was a Stealer fan. We lost. Older brother got his toothbrush swished around in the toilet. Never told him. HA!!
Wasn't stupid by any stretch. Needed done.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
thats7 said:
Pittsburgh/Dallas. Superbowl. Older brother was a Stealer fan. We lost. Older brother got his toothbrush swished around in the toilet. Never told him. HA!!

:ralph:

Hope my sister won't be THAT evil...

sacase

Reaction score
I was in 10th grade so that was about 1990. I had dislocated my shoulder about 7 times playing football that year so the tendons were really stretched out. I was laying on the couch watching the game (can't remember which) and we scored a TD. I jumped off the couch yelling and screaming and through my should out of socket. Now normally it would go back in, but it just wouldn't I stayed to finish the game before I went to the hospital where they told me I had to have surgery on it the following day.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I've told this story before.

I was in college and working at night in a sporting goods store. I had 3 co-workers who were all HS buddies. Chris was a Bills fan. Andy a Packers fan, and Marc a 49ers fan. When they learned I was a Cowboys fan they were beyond obnoxious for a while. Marc in particular was.

Before XXVIII we had to go through the 49ers and Marc was talking it bad. Some lady (49ers fan) came in the store and was bashing me as a Cowboys fan (Emmitt jersey) and Marc jumped in. She paid and left but Marc didn't stop.

When it came time to make a bet Marc wanted it to be a "bust in the chops." Winner got to hit the loser right in the mouth. Chris and Andy loved the idea. I was so mad at Marc (I do like him) that I agreed to the bet. If Dallas had lost he would have got to hit me right in the mouth. Stupid thing to bet, but I was mad.

Luckily Dallas won and I hit Marc right in the mouth. I offered the same bet to Chris and he declined. I guess I hit Marc too hard.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
cortez missed ANOTHER kick against seattle and i was driving on the Jersey Turnpike (listening to the game on the radio) i punched the ceiling in the car which ripped the cushion then punched the console and that punch left a permanent dent; you can see where my knuckles hit lol.

MC KAos

Reaction score
cowboys related:i threw my cell phone on the floor at my gf's house and it broke during the panthers/cowboys game last year, then after i got mad at cundiff for missing the kick (which he got a running into the kicker call thank god!!)i threw a pillow and it hit my GF's uncle in the face!!! haha, it was funny, cuz he was cheering against the cowboys. but anyway we won so i was happy.

but as far as dumbest thing ive ever done, during the 2005 nba playoffs, the spurs were beating the nuggets in the first game of that series and then in the fourth quarter we just couldnt do anything right, we ended up loosing that game, and i was so pissed it punched my lap top screen and shattered it, im still mad i did that!! but luckily we won the championship that year