Stupidest thing you've done in anger over a Cowboys game?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
:ralph:

Hope my sister won't be THAT evil...

Heh. That's nothin'. ;) I'd do worse before breakfast. 4 brothers.......survival of the fittest.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
I kicked my beautiful girlfriend out after the Commanders beat us in Week 2 last season... (she came over to watch the game with me)

it was the worst because 1) it wasn't her fault, 2) I loved her so much and should not have done that and 3) it was basically the beginning of the end for us and our 3.5 year relationship, and I still miss her.

That is almost a girly response.

Here is what you should write to get back into the men's club according to Maxim Magazine:

a) the ,,,,, didn't support me and the Cowboys so I kicked her sorry ,,,,,,, to the curb:

b) I can do better than that skank and already have tenfold:

c) if I want her back, all I have to do is say the word, she is begging me to take her back.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
thats7 said:
Heh. That's nothin'. ;) I'd do worse before breakfast. 4 brothers.......survival of the fittest.

lol...

Everytime I go to California, I always have these huge arguments with the Californians there...and they say some of the stupidest things. Ok, here are their gems (and remember, I'm from Texas).

"Atleast WE border Mexico."

"Atleast WE have a Jamba Juice." - we had one about 2 miles away from our house...

Grr, they're so annoying...

TD22

Reaction score
threw my beer glass at the television screen at a sports bar during the 1994 championship game vs 49ers...i was told to leave!!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

MC KAos

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
lol...

Everytime I go to California, I always have these huge arguments with the Californians there...and they say some of the stupidest things. Ok, here are their gems (and remember, I'm from Texas).

"Atleast WE border Mexico."

"Atleast WE have a Jamba Juice." - we had one about 2 miles away from our house...

Grr, they're so annoying...

pff, there is a jamba juice TWO BLOCKS down the road from my apartment right across the UT campus, silly people, but then again, they do have the GOVERNATOR!!! haha, i love AAAANOLD!!

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
That is almost a girly response.

Here is what you should write to get back into the men's club according to Maxim Magazine:

a) the ,,,,, didn't support me and the Cowboys so I kicked her sorry ,,,,,,, to the curb:

b) I can do better than that skank and already have tenfold:

c) if I want her back, all I have to do is say the word, she is begging me to take her back.

:laugh2:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i havent done nothing stupid really, worst thing ive done is just not being able to sleep cause of how mad i was that we lost a winnable game. No wait yes i have i broke the control for my rooms tv when the Deadskins won with the 2 lucky hail marys. i threw it hard to the floor. ugghh that still kind of hurts... but anyways yea thats the dumbest thing ive done after a loss

calico

Reaction score
I smashed a wooden desk chair in my dorm room after a MNF loss to the Giants. The one where Deion returned the kickoff for a TD that would have won the game with no time on the clock, but it was called back for a forward lateral.

I smashed the chair on the wall and stomped the rest into the ground...I had to sneak into the main living space to steal a chair from there to get my deposit back ;)

I have others, but not as destructive as that one. I did have a friend who was on Oilers and Cowboys fan who, after the Oilers blew that lead to Buffalo, went into his kitchen and proceeded to smash two dozen eggs over his head one at a time...I was on the ground laughing.

Now, I have lost a humiliating bet with a roommate after the Texans game disaster...lets just say I had to drink something that was disgusting. I was so drunk after that loss that I did it with no problem, and then went out to my apartment balcony and started throwing beer bottles at the security camera across the way...it was quite a night.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Many different things... let's see, here are a couple off the top of my head:

-Cowboys 4th & 1, 2 times at FAGadelphia with Switzer... I kicked a speaker and completely destroyed it... the game was tied but of course we gave Philly FG with only minutes left to play and the Cowboys lost :(

-Last season in game 1 at San Diego I was at a local bar watching the game and when on 4th down and LONG on SD's last drive, Brees threw up a prayer and they caught it inside the Cowboys 10 yard line - I proceeded to punch a Deer hunting video game and almost broke it... that would've been jail time. I got lucky BUT so did the Cowboys and they held off the Chargers to win.

-Also last season after the Seattle game I lost control with my friends I was with. After the unbelievable loss and punching the bar table a dozen times, my friends kept asking me why it was such a big deal and why I was so upset. I told them to just leave me alone and not talk to me but they continued. I got so angry that I punched the wooden stool and broke it. not fun.

-After the Washington loss on MNF last season, I was in denial that we lost and in complete disbelief. But as I was walking out of the bar and it starting sinking in and I threw a plastic "beer specials" holder and shattered... obviously I slinked out of the bar ASAP.

-I've also kicked TV sets, thrown remotes and hit TV's, punched holes in walls, gotten into a couple of fracases, and other things in many different Cowboy games. I'm not proud of any of these things, in fact, it's embarrassing, but it is almost impossible for me to not express my anger and frustration when the Cowboys lose in close games.

Hopefully in 2006, I'll be able to learn from my mistakes and not be SO destructive, but something inside me tells me I won't succeed unless I smoke A LOT of weed!!! LOL

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
I kung-**'d a coffee table in half once and also shattered a remote control against the floor. Funny thing is, I'm one of the most even tempered people I know, I don't get angry easily. But I cannot watch a Cowboys game with children around. I curse like a sailor and throw screaming fits at the TV during a game.

I usually listen to sports radio all day, but after a loss I cannot listen to anything or watch sportscenter until Thursday or so. If it's a loss the Skins, I won't listen the whole week and I won't read sports on the web.

Chevyman08

Reaction score
Probably the worst thing I ever did was turn my recliner over and slam it too the floor, through my remote and broke it into pieces and then went outside and kicked over a few of my wifes flowerpots. This is while my boss and his wife were over to watch the Cowboys and the Saints with me. He was a big Saints fan and they kicked our butt that night. He was ribbing me pretty good and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I had to apoligize alot after that. They never came over and watched any games with me after that.

I believe we went on to win the Superbowl that year.

Chevyman08

Reaction score
I usually listen to sports radio all day, but after a loss I cannot listen to anything or watch sportscenter until Thursday or so. If it's a loss the Skins, I won't listen the whole week and I won't read sports on the web.

I am exactly the same way when we lose. It is really hard on me after a loss because I play fantasy football. It kind of hurts you when you don't listen to the injury report all week.

Probably the worst thing I ever did was turn my recliner over and slam it too the floor, threw my remote and broke it into pieces and then went outside and kicked over a few of my wifes flowerpots. This is while my boss and his wife were over to watch the Cowboys and the Saints with me. He was a big Saints fan and they kicked our butt that night. He was ribbing me pretty good and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I had to apoligize alot after that. They never came over and watched any games with me after that.

I believe we went on to win the Superbowl that year.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Threw a bottle at my TV set and broke it when Star scored on the QB sneak winning the Ice Bowl.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Stupidest thing you've done in anger over a Cowboys game?

Let's just say there have been a few doors replaced, 2 cellphones replaced, countless numbers of remote controls replaced, glasses replaced, 1 couch replaced, 2 tables replaced, and I once had to have a fender on an old car replaced.

Sometimes I get so mad, but to keep from breaking something I'll claw my own head. Don't ask.

Needless to say, I know exactly where all my Irish DNA is located.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rack said:
Let's just say there have been a few doors replaced, 2 cellphones replaced, countless numbers of remote controls replaced, glasses replaced, 1 couch replaced, 2 tables replaced, and I once had to have a fender on an old car replaced.

Sometimes I get so mad, but to keep from breaking something I'll claw my own head. Don't ask.

Needless to say, I know exactly where all my Irish DNA is located.[/QUOTE]

:laugh2:

Manster68

Reaction score
After the 1994 loss to the 49ers, I went cruising. However, being a little reckless, I ran over a bottle, and it ended up wasting my tire.

At the University of Tennessee though (Knoxville), in 1986, a beautiful co-ed was hitting on me. When the ball went between Buckner's legs, I told her to take a hike.

mmohican29

Reaction score
In the first quarter of the '94 NFC championship game I whipped a full can of cherry skoal at the refrigerator opposite our living room. You could have clocked that sucker at about 100mph. Needless to say, the can shattered there was tobacco everywhere and I was jonesing at halftime. LOL.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...outside in a middle of a blizzard in shorts and a t-shirt.

After 30 minutes I came home and threw the frozen clothes off into the garbage can.

Carried a terrible cold for a week and a half after that and had to petition to the university and the departmental dean for an extension to my papers and then exams during the Christmas season. I didn't go home for Christmas because I was finishing up school work.

Couldn't manage my anger for a half an hour and it blew a whole month and a half for me. Never lost my temper again during a football game.