Stupidest thing you've done in anger over a Cowboys game?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i used to be in a really bad mood after every loss back when i was between ages 8 through 32. i did everything from cry to not speaking to anyone...you name it. never broke furniture but came close on several occasions.

then maturity set in......sort of.

i do remember back in 97 against san fran when we could have tied the game on a long pass from troy to mike and it skimmed off mike's fingertips in the end zone.

as the pass was coming down........i mean mike was wide open.....

i jumped up and crashed my head into the living room ceiling fan..not the blades, but the light bulb fixtures..

it still works to this day although it wobbles a bit...

my kids looked at me like "what the heck is wrong with this dude?" :)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Manster68 said:
You forgot something Aardvark,

the Lions game-winning FG, they had TWELVE men on the field.

The sports page on the Monday paper displayed it. That cost Dallas home-field advantage, as I seriously doubt the Cowboys would not have lost that final game against the Giants (in which Dallas had nothing to play for).

Dallas would have been 14-2 with the niners going to Dallas. I seriously doubt the Cowboys would have lost

Oh I remember that game. It was a late game and was broadcast nationally. We went ahead 17-0 and then when the Lions won with twelve men on the field, I threw a newspaper at the door. My parents were not all that pleased but they understood.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Never did anything really stupid except PO the ole lady (she gets over it). I just go into the other room away from everyone else and wait it out. The family I think has finally learned to just leave me alone.

But I DO NOT want to telk about it.

Youre whipped.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
when they lose or something bad happens i get one of those poker faces but veins in my forehead and neck start to show.

also i was playing a game of madden online *yes i knwo OT* but i was getting MURDERED i think this guy was beating me like a rag doll close to 52 -7 or something extremely close to that and yeah i lost control and proceeded to throw my xbox 360 controller through my wall into the living room...mannn my mom was pisssed!

phillycard

Reaction score
Damn Heavy Hitta. LOL!! Sorry my boys caused that agita for you man!! But I can tell you my brother banged open a fire exit at the Holiday Inn here in Philly when you guys lost that game to the eagles, when Troy was driving and James Willis intercepted lateralling to Troy Vincent. He was livid, and the alarm was loud as hell. he just kept walking right to his car!

phillycard

Reaction score
WittenOwnsYou82 said:
My worst was when the Cowboys lost to the Commanders of MNF this past year, I threw a chair through a window. Problem was it wasn't my apartment. Let's just say my friend wasn't too happy about not having a window.

Witten, I would have whipped your azz!:) One thing I learned not to do is destroy other peoples ish. I broke a friends rice cooker one year after a Cards loss and had to replace it. It was an authentic one from China that cost me way too much money.